Self serve Laundry on the Liberty??

As others have said no laundry, we are just off Liberty though and there were some incredible deals offered almost daily for washing and pressing. It is actually the first time we have used the service and we were very impressed.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

No RC ship offers self serve laundry.

there is only one RC ship does that have but it only because of the unique itinerary. due to the world cruise, self serve laundry was added to the serenade on certain decks

9 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

No RC ship offers self serve laundry.

Except on Serenade right now, but only for full 274 night WC pax.  😉 

Me we are on half (1st and last quarters).   Sooooo...my usual self service laundry.  😄

20231215_085224.jpg

Edited by island lady
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, shof515 said:

there is only one RC ship does that have but it only because of the unique itinerary. due to the world cruise, self serve laundry was added to the serenade on certain decks

My understanding is the self serve laundry is only a temporary change for the world cruise, not a permanent change. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will correct me if I am wrong. 

1 hour ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

My understanding is the self serve laundry is only a temporary change for the world cruise, not a permanent change. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will correct me if I am wrong. 

Pretty sure Jason will have them back to revenue producing cabins asap

11 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Pretty sure Jason will have them back to revenue producing cabins asap

The reports suggest the laundry rooms on Serenade were converted utility closets, not passenger cabins. 

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

The reports suggest the laundry rooms on Serenade were converted utility closets, not passenger cabins. 

Yes, you are right.  We are currently on Serenade and have heard they are only temporary.

Sherri🙂

18 hours ago, Tazzybear14 said:

Anyone know if there is a self serve laundry on Liberty?  I know NCL has them and they are hidden gems that most do not know about.  I stumbled upon them

No ncl ship has self serve laundry.

22 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Your understanding is correct. 

20 hours ago, Biker19 said:

You are correct.

22 hours ago, Biker19 said:

That doesn't mean he won't find some way to make them passenger cabins.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

New builds, from lines that traditionally offered self serve laundry, are increasingly launching without this option. 

It seems, in the interest of revenue and capacity, the days of the on board laundromat are numbered.

Has Princess stopped including them in their new builds?