Who to contact at Princess about new cruise contract policy?

NMTraveller

Is there an e-mail address that I can contact to voice my displeasure with a new Princess policy?  I would like to double check that they are indeed going to implement this policy before cancelling my cruise.

Can Princess modify the contract after the fact?

Edited by NMTraveller

5 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

Is there an e-mail address that I can contact to voice my displeasure with a new Princess policy?  I would like to double check that they are indeed going to implement this policy before cancelling my cruise.

Well I am on the Majestic in Seattle with a plus package and no trouble getting drinks and having them count against my 15

4 minutes ago, memoak said:

Well I am on the Majestic in Seattle with a plus package and no trouble getting drinks and having them count against my 15

It is not that 🙂  I doubt that I could drink 15 🙂 Carry on ...

1 minute ago, memoak said:

I come close some days but rarely go over

The policy was what showed up in the cruise contract for a 2026 cruise.  I doubt that it is affecting current cruises.  Drink one for me 🙂 

You could email:

csteinke@princesscruises.com  (Customer Relations)

If you want the head of customer relations at headquarters.  

Could you share what you noticed?  I have some booked in 2026 also.

Was it allowing guests to use e-cigarettes in their cabin?  

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

Can Princess modify the contract after the fact?

Would you please tell us what the policy you're objecting to is? If there's a major gotcha coming at us, others besides me may have missed it and would be thankful to know about it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

Would you please tell us what the policy you're objecting to is? If there's a major gotcha coming at us, others besides me may have missed it and would be thankful to know about it.

Would be nice. I started reading the contract for a 2026 booking of mine, but I was falling asleep.  😴 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

Apparently the new cruise contract allows vaping in the cabin.

I'm not sure how much I care about that, or if I care at all. I wonder what the worst the cabin could smell like would be. I've only been around one person, once who was vaping, and I don't remember any odor at all. That doesn't sound right, but that's my remembrance.

2 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Would be nice. I started reading the contract for a 2026 booking of mine, but I was falling asleep.  😴 

When I start reading something like that, at some point my mind just starts reading it as, "Yadda, yadda, yadda."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

I would, but I do not want to offend the mods and get the post dusted...  If you noticed this in your cruise contract then ...

Why don't you just share the language in the contract and stop being nebulous. If it's just contact language then it's really not gonna run afoul of the rules.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Outerdog said:

Why don't you just share the language in the contract and stop being nebulous. If it's just contact language then it's really not gonna run afoul of the rules.

I would but the post would get dusted yet again.  There is nothing nebulous about it.  It is the contract from the app.  I have posted the app screenshot.  Again I do not want to offend the mods.

Edited by NMTraveller

2 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

Thank you.  I have contacted Princess.  Apparently the mods are not happy with this topic.

Okay, not quite sure what you are alluding to, but I can assure you that this mod is  not easily offended at all. Though discussing board moderation is actually against the guidelines so let's get off that topic! 

Please go ahead and post the area of the contract for everyone to read.  I'm actually very interested myself as I cruise Princess frequently..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

3 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Okay, not quite sure what you are alluding to, but I can assure you that this mod is  not easily offended at all. Though discussing board moderation is actually against the guidelines so let's get off that topic! 

Please go ahead and post the area of the contract for everyone to read.  I'm actually very interested myself as I cruise Princess frequently..

Thank you.  I posted the same on the Celebrity board and poof.  Here is the language.  I welcome all thoughts.  This is for a June 2026 Norwegian Fjords cruise.  I would prefer not to cancel.

image.thumb.jpeg.52263465255c24c9fbdc6b0948acabbb.jpeg

Edited by NMTraveller
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

Thank you.  I posted the same on the Celebrity board and poof.  Here is the language.  I welcome all thoughts.  This is for a June 2026 Norwegian Fjords cruise.  I would prefer not to cancel.

image.thumb.jpeg.52263465255c24c9fbdc6b0948acabbb.jpeg

Okay, so what's the question? You want to ask Princess whether or not they will implement this policy before you cancel?

Princess has, apparently, implemented that policy. Guests can vape in their staterooms. The policy is in effect. Next move is yours.

• Like 2

I thought that's what it was about.  I can say personally, I'm really bothered to see it.  I hate the smell of the flavored vape and would be very upset if I got into a cabin where someone had been heavily vaping on the cruise prior.  We had friends that did this and I could smell it every time we walked into their home. 

I'm happy to send along an email voicing my displeasure with this. 

Let's not turn this into a debate about the health merits of vaping or smoking though please. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

1 minute ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

I thought that's what it was about.  I can say personally, I'm really bothered to see it.  I hate the smell of the flavored vape and would be very upset if I got into a cabin where someone had been heavily vaping on the cruise prior.  We had friends that did this and I could smell it every time we walked into their home. 

Thanks.  And I have sent mine.

1 minute ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

I will , as well.

Thanks for making us aware. OP

• Like 5

Just now, chengkp75 said:

I suspect this will last just as long as the first smoke detectors start going off in pax cabins, and security are sent on wild goose chases to check it out.

LOL.  I remember in one set of Norwegian accommodations I would turn on the shower and the smoke alarm would go off.