Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

8 minutes ago, rallydave said:

Agree and hope she can get the coupon into Seabourn on time and they are able to process it quickly as she sails on Thanksgiving Day a week and a half away.

I've scanned and emailed completed paper coupons twice in the last couple of months and Seabourn processed and replied within a few days, so hopefully she will be OK.

Hi all -

I still have an original $400 OBC coupon (Seabourn will still honor the $400 coupon even though the current program is for $250) for those first time guests on Seabourn.

You will need to make you final payment for the OBC coupon to be effective. We are sailing at the beginning of January so am looking for someone who will make their final payment before Jan 1, 2020. I've checked with the Seabourn Club folks, and I can scan and eMail the the coupon so the OBC credit should appear quickly.

Please eMail me at lecheler at technologist dot com and we can work out the particulars.

Thanks in advance,

topkatz

23 hours ago, topkatz said:

You will need to make you final payment for the OBC coupon to be effective. We are sailing at the beginning of January so am looking for someone who will make their final payment before Jan 1, 2020. I've checked with the Seabourn Club folks, and I can scan and eMail the the coupon so the OBC credit should appear quickly.

Believe the person you refer has to sail before you do to make your OBC active; not just make final payment

33 minutes ago, rallydave said:

Believe the person you refer has to sail before you do to make your OBC active; not just make final payment

That’s correct. If they haven’t yet sailed you will Instead get a credit on your Seabourn account to be used on a future sailing. 

We have a $400 paper referral coupon. We sail March 14 so if someone is new to Seabourn and sailing before us, please contact me. blwayne at comcast dot net. My information from Seabourn says “referral coupon must be received prior to the embarkation date of the new guest.”

Hi - I have two of the original $400 OBC coupons that Seabourn will still honor even though the current offer is only for $250

If you are a first time guest on Seabourn you can have one by contacting eohowell at gmail dot com

☺️

On 11/17/2019 at 6:34 AM, topkatz said:

Hi all -

I still have an original $400 OBC coupon (Seabourn will still honor the $400 coupon even though the current program is for $250) for those first time guests on Seabourn.

Please eMail me at lecheler at technologist dot com and we can work out the particulars.

Thanks in advance,

topkatz

email sent!

There will be 6 of us sailing mid-January (yup just booked this week!)

3 couples - all first timers on Seabourn!

if anyone has 3 coupons that would be amazing!

assume if we are lucky enough to receive - instructions are on them as to how to redeem once we have a booking number?

6 minutes ago, robertmartha said:

assume if we are lucky enough to receive - instructions are on them as to how to redeem once we have a booking number?

Hi

I have 2 of the $400 coupons available. If you email me 

eohowell at gmail dot com

I will sort out the details with you

14 minutes ago, robertmartha said:

If you still need any coupons, please email me

sfvoyage at Gmail dot com

5 minutes ago, caleyjag said:

Hi

I have 2 of the $400 coupons available. If you email me 

eohowell at gmail dot com

I will sort out the details with you

After we exchange the details for the form I will send it to Seabourn (and a copy to you) and once it is processed they will credit your booking 

Just now, caleyjag said:

After we exchange the details for the form I will send it to Seabourn (and a copy to you) and once it is processed they will credit your booking 

One coupon each for two of your bookings. I'm sure someone else can provide a third

3 minutes ago, Mulberry08 said:

I can do a referral coupon.

i think the system has changed now instead on one coupon of $400 per suite I think you get one each of $250.

if you want to send me your email address I can do the referral online for you!!

@Mulberry08 - Yes the system has changed, however, Seabourn have said they will honour unused coupons from the $400 scheme 

This morning I reserved our first cruise with Seabourn, sailing on Encore 7 - 17 April 2020. Does anyone have a coupon or voucher available? Can the coupon or voucher be applied after the reservation is completed? If yes+yes, contact me at drei911s at mindspring dot com. Thanks!  --- Coco

8 hours ago, CocoLocomotion said:

This morning I reserved our first cruise with Seabourn, sailing on Encore 7 - 17 April 2020. Does anyone have a coupon or voucher available? Can the coupon or voucher be applied after the reservation is completed? If yes+yes, contact me at drei911s at mindspring dot com. Thanks!  --- Coco

If you send me an email I can do the referral online! 
you are better getting 2 x $250 (1 per person) rather than 1 x $400 per suite!

its a really simple process! 
Warrens.wcs@gmail.com

REFER YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY AND EARN A $250USD SHIPBOARD CREDIT – FOR YOU BOTH!

On Seabourn a lot of our first-time guests were recommended by one of our Seabourn Club members. We’re proud that Club members think enough of us to refer Seabourn to their friends and family.  To express our gratitude and provide a special welcome to any referred first-time guests, we created Seabourn Club Referral Rewards -- a $250USD per-suite shipboard credit for both the referring Club members and their referred guests to enjoy.