Royal Caribbean Website Pain

bryanjaync

For the 57th time.

If you account shows locked, try again in an hour or two. If still locked, you will need to call to get it unlocked.

To access your reservation, DO NOT SIGN IN.

Use the Already Booked link on the home page, and enter your information.

Make sure that any time you are logged in, you Log Out before leaving.

I tried it as logged in logged out and every way there is and still can't see reservations for rooms. Or is this WOW sale crashing everything?.

I just returned from sailing on the Freedom and could easily see the original page on their website.....What has happened to their website..Now that I'm home it's looking completely new and different and hard to find anything :eek::(:loudcry::mad:

I just returned from sailing on the Freedom and could easily see the original page on their website.....What has happened to their website..Now that I'm home it's looking completely new and different and hard to find anything :eek::(:loudcry::mad:

I cannot explain it, but the ship's internet routing and/or name resolution is different than when I'm using land based internet. For example, I cannot access the weekly sales flyer when onboard.

I cannot explain it, but the ship's internet routing and/or name resolution is different than when I'm using land based internet. For example, I cannot access the weekly sales flyer when onboard.

Sorry if I didn't make my problem clear.

I could see the exact same page that I usually see at home on my desk top that I was seeing onboard with my laptop. Now that I'm home and once again back on my desk top the main page of RCI's website looks different when I try to do a search. I can no longer get the box (menu) to input what cruises I'm looking for.

Now RCI is showing a huge picture saying "ROYAL DESTINATIONS" and a picture of the Pitons at St Lucia ..... What has happened ???

I could see the exact same page that I usually see at home on my desk top that I was seeing onboard with my laptop. Now that I'm home and once again back on my desk top the main page of RCI's website looks different when I try to do a search. I can no longer get the box (menu) to input what cruises I'm looking for.

Now RCI is showing a huge picture saying "ROYAL DESTINATIONS" and a picture of the Pitons at St Lucia ..... What has happened ???

You might be navigating to a particular page, maybe a favorites/bookmark link has changed. Try https://www.royalcaribbean.com/.

Try deleting the bookmark, cookies, and cache.

You might be navigating to a particular page, maybe a favorites/bookmark link has changed. Try https://www.royalcaribbean.com/.

Yes...it seems my favorite/bookmark link has changed....I used your link and got to where I wanted to be...but I'm definitely seeing some changes on how the menu is set up....reminds me more of the Celebrity website...not too happy about that.

Thanks so much for your help.

So I haven't read this entire thread, but what's up with having to attach a photo to the pre cruise doc registration on line? It's late so I'll look at this again tomorrow, but I have to believe there are many people who will not be able to figure this out.

When did this start?

So I haven't read this entire thread, but what's up with having to attach a photo to the pre cruise doc registration on line? It's late so I'll look at this again tomorrow, but I have to believe there are many people who will not be able to figure this out.

When did this start?

This started years ago when Quantum class came out. The uploaded photo is not mandatory, if you don't upload one, they will take your photo at check-in.

This started years ago when Quantum class came out. The uploaded photo is not mandatory, if you don't upload one, they will take your photo at check-in.

OK - thanks - it's been two years since we were last on Royal. This seems like a big PITA - personally I don't give two hoots what my security photo looks like - the one taken at check in is perfectly fine with me and only takes a few seconds and requires no effort on my part except to smile.

OK - thanks - it's been two years sine we were last on Royal. This seems like a big PITA - personally I don't give two hoots what my security photo looks like - the one taken at check in is perfectly fine with me and only takes a few seconds.

The photo upload thing is only on a few ships now, but is spreading. We had the opportunity to upload a photo for an Adventure cruise this past July, and opted to skip it. Took an extra 5 seconds at check-in.

The photo upload thing is only on a few ships now, but is spreading. We had the opportunity to upload a photo for an Adventure cruise this past July, and opted to skip it. Took an extra 5 seconds at check-in.

Is the photo upload thing on the website or only the phone app?

What is the current list of ships it is available on?

Is the photo upload thing on the website or only the phone app?

What is the current list of ships it is available on?

Photo upload is on the website too.

I'm not sure if the photo upload thing is associated with a ship or a port. For example, we had it on Adventure in beautiful gorgeous Bayonne, but we did not have it on Adventure in San Juan.

You have to delete your cookies. Then switch to incognito mode and delete the para-query portion of the website address in the address box. Next reboot 3 times while holding down Ctrl-Alt-F7 after the second reboot. Unplug the PC, wait 17 seconds, reboot one more time. Then it should work.

All the while chanting the Microsoft mission statement? ;p

It is just plain awful since they "improved" it. Surely, RCI knows this? Why can't they just fix it? :confused:

Apparently they have higher priorities.

For example, if the website was letting people book suites for the normal balcony price, it would be fixed in a couple of hours. Happened to me (thanks Ellen and Ken!).

Guess I'd better try doing it on IE. At the top of the form it says a photo is required and when I enter all of the information on the first page and try to continue to the next,w/o a photo it won't let me - says my info is incomplete.

Additionally, I just went in to try again and when I entered my passport # it alerted me to review it because the number was already used by another person.

What a mess!

So frustrating. Tried to look at our booked Easter 2020 on Harmony sailing from Orlando to see if the 60% off 2nd Pax is beneficial. However, no matter how I approach the problem I can't seem to come up with an answer.

For example:

Tried looking up by Port of Embarkation-- Orlando, but all I get is Oasis.

Tried looking up by ship, but from Orlando all I get is beginning with April 26 and our sail is April 12, 2020.

Tried the screen with the various schematics and I can enter # of days, ship, port, but can't get the specific date and must look through the entire catalog.

Any suggestions other than going to a TA website.