Royal Caribbean Website Pain

bryanjaync

So frustrating. Tried to look at our booked Easter 2020 on Harmony sailing from Orlando to see if the 60% off 2nd Pax is beneficial. However, no matter how I approach the problem I can't seem to come up with an answer.

For example:

Tried looking up by Port of Embarkation-- Orlando, but all I get is Oasis.

Tried looking up by ship, but from Orlando all I get is beginning with April 26 and our sail is April 12, 2020.

Tried the screen with the various schematics and I can enter # of days, ship, port, but can't get the specific date and must look through the entire catalog.

Any suggestions other than going to a TA website.

See where it says April 26? Under that it says "2 cruises". Click on that. Your cruise is there.

See where it says April 26? Under that it says "2 cruises". Click on that. Your cruise is there.

Thanks, I see it now -- what a mess. When I saw the 1st as April 26th and followed by later dates, I never thought of scanning to the last ones that shows my cruise and the 26th sail again.

We sail in four days. Been trying to print off our set sail documents and continually being told our 'reservation is being modified' - try later. Anyone else had this? I'm panicking!

Try calling Royal, sometimes they can reset this.

Thanks for the advice. I'm panicking even more now because my post has been moved off the main board. Why would that happen? It was a genuine request for advice. Have I done something wrong?

Your post is still on the main forum. It has just been put into the running thread about website problems.

Does anyone know what is going on with Royal Caribbeans Web site? I have been having problems getting logged in and to my cruise planner off and on for the past few weeks. Sometime sit will let me log in and other times it won't. Like tonight, it will not let me get to my cruise planner. Is any one else having the same problems?

We sail in four days. Been trying to print off our set sail documents and continually being told our 'reservation is being modified' - try later. Anyone else had this? I'm panicking!

I've been having the same issue- I can't access my online check in and we sail in 6 days! Not sure what to do, we're going to Cuba as well so there may some additional forms for us to fill out regarding our visas.

Will they allow us to fill everything out at the terminal if we can't get into our account in time?

Same problems with the website. I had to call a couple times. The last time I talked to a gal, I mentioned that it was the worst website ever and she responded by asking if I wanted to buy some chocolate covered strawberries for my cruise. :')That was helpful.:')

I've been having the same issue- I can't access my online check in and we sail in 6 days! Not sure what to do, we're going to Cuba as well so there may some additional forms for us to fill out regarding our visas.

Will they allow us to fill everything out at the terminal if we can't get into our account in time?

I was able to checkin using the Royal App when I was having problems with their actual website.

Does anyone know what is going on with Royal Caribbeans Web site? I have been having problems getting logged in and to my cruise planner off and on for the past few weeks. Sometime sit will let me log in and other times it won't. Like tonight, it will not let me get to my cruise planner. Is any one else having the same problems?

I was able to get on their site by using the Incognito window on Chrome...just go to the 3 little dots upper right hand corner of your screen, click on "use incognito window" and enter the same address you always use for Royal...good luck.

i just logged into the Royal Caribbean website as usual. I clicked on Cruise Planner when I saw my cruise as usual with the countdown and everything. Then the website asked me for last name, reservation number, date of sailing and ship, something it hasn’t required me to enter before when trying to access the Cruise Planner. I entered all of the information and all I got was the RCCL Customer Service Page. I clicked LOGIN again and it started the exact same cycle.

Are there current problems with the website and Cruise Planner? I like to check a lot to see if prices have changed for things like the drink package and internet package, both of which we have purchased. That way if the price goes down I can cancel and repurchase.

At one point I was able to see the different categories that the Cruise Planner normally had, but then when I click on “Reserve”, it takes me back to the page requesting the sailing info again. So I can’t see the actual choices under the categories.

Anyone else having these issues?

Just status quo with Royal. Worst website out there.

I thought MSC was the winner in that contest! But now I’ve just tried to log into RCC UK site( always got straight in before!) & I get sent to their Australian site which then tells me “oops looks like we are on holiday “ or something similar!! Is it me??? Or are there Russian gremlins at work here:eek::mad: