CocoCay -----> Perfect Day at CocoCay-----------> Pricing!!!

Perfect Day at Coco Cay Pricing

Coco Cay Zipline - $79

Thrill Waterpark Half Day Pass - $39

Thrill Waterpark Full Day Pass - $44

Up, Up & Away Helium Balloon Ride - $39

Thrill Waterpark Cabana with Full Day Pass - $499

Yeah what are they doing to preserve the beaches? What about all the extra waste they'll be producing? It's a shame.

Although these changes are not "my cup of tea", I don't see how they produce "extra waste." Please explain.

We have never been here. On all our RCI cruises we have always gone to Labadee. Do not know what to expect.

We do love Labadee.

Paid on different visits.......zip line, slide, roller coaster and usually do jet ski.

Looking at a stop here next May.

Later

My concern is what of us cruisers who really don't want to partake in the extras at coco cay? Seems like all the attention and effort is being put into that. Is the non premium cruiser going to get shafted?

It looks to me like whatever we can do at Coco Cay now for free will still be available for free once they turn it into an amusement park. My concern is that with the pier, it will be normal to host multiple/larger ships, and it will cease to be the relaxing, uncrowded experience we enjoy now.

It looks to me like whatever we can do at Coco Cay now for free will still be available for free once they turn it into an amusement park. My concern is that with the pier, it will be normal to host multiple/larger ships, and it will cease to be the relaxing, uncrowded experience we enjoy now.

What is included for free?

Prices above are painful when converted to CAD...$76.01 CAD for half day and $101.91 CAD for full day at the water park. And if you select half day, it says start time is 7:30am. Not sure if clock starts at 7:30am or when you actually arrive?

Beach, beach chairs, swimming, lunch.

Thanks...generous they include beach chairs ;)

Is the cabana price $499 per person? Or is it $499 for a certain amount of people?

The excursion description says per cabana

Thanks...generous they include beach chairs ;) ...

Well, when we go to the beach at other islands, like Barbados, Aruba, etc., we have to pay $20-$30 for two beach chairs, plus more for the taxi to the beach and food.

My concern is what of us cruisers who really don't want to partake in the extras at coco cay? Seems like all the attention and effort is being put into that. Is the non premium cruiser going to get shafted?

For us Coco Cay or any other private island is all about swimming, suntanning and snorkeling (with our own equipment).

I don’t care what cruise lines are making on others who are willing to pay these prices as long as I have things I am cruising for.

If nobody is willing to pay high prices cruise lines will adjust them.

We missed Coco Cay this week, so pier is a definitely a welcomed change.

The new Coco Cay looks like it's going to be fun. I haven't been too thrilled with the options in Labadee, so I am looking forward to this. We enjoy Labadee, but i Coco Cay looks better, imo, coming from someone traveling with children.

I just tried to book a pool cabana on a HOS sailing a year from now and it charged me $449 per person even though it says per cabana, not per person. Had to call RCCI to get it to work. No one knows the difference between the two cabana offerings. And, apparently you don't have to be in a suite to book any cabana. RCCI rep said cabana did not include waterpark access. Just FYI.

I just tried to book a pool cabana on a HOS sailing a year from now and it charged me $449 per person even though it says per cabana, not per person. Had to call RCCI to get it to work. No one knows the difference between the two cabana offerings. And, apparently you don't have to be in a suite to book any cabana. RCCI rep said cabana did not include waterpark access. Just FYI.

When it asked for the number of guests did you put 1 or the actual number? They charge per guest when you put more than 1, as in one cabana per guest. Why they do it that way, I have no clue...it's misleading.

For our Anthem cruise in Feb. 2020 they are advertising a full day water park cabana (which is really just a tented palapa with some cushioned chairs, right around the wave pool area) + full day water park access for $629 (plus grat, no doubt). This includes unlimited access to the water park amenities (including water slides and wave pool) and the cabana for 6 people. I would never us it myself, but honestly, for 6 people I don't think this is a bad price.

I don't think that OTHER cabanas include water park access but apparently the ones right along the edges of the wave pool do include water park access. At least, that's what it says in my Cruise Planner. Probably the beach cabanas do not.