*~~~LIVE from Oasis 7/17/2010~~~*

Hey Suz! Good to see you again! I have a special small notebook that I am carrying in my purse with the post # and the question, so I will be sure to find out for you and report back about Norm's scooter! A b2b...how exciting!

Meanwhile, how am I ever going to get to sleep tonight...I am soooooooooooooo excited!

Thanks, and try to sleep!! LOL look forward to reading all about your boarding tomorrow.

Suz

Will do!!!

(Is it the 7am wake up call yet??!!)

Wake up Denice you have a big day ahead of you today.

Is the wait in the terminal lounge area any easier than the wait at the hotel?

That big ship you are looking at is your home for the next 7 days.

The question isn't are you ready for it but is it ready for you.

Have a great cruise as you can tell our hearts and minds are with you.

Maybe I should call you at 6:45 to make sure you're up! Think you'll need that? haha

Didn't fall asleep till about 3am...been awake in bed since 6...decided to get up and where do I head with both eyes not even open...HERE!!! I am sick! lol

IT'S HERE!!! IT'S TODAY!!

I am so excited I swear I could cry (a little dramatic, yes....a little true...oh ya!!)

Alseau ~~ The wait in the terminal is MUCH MUCH easier. I am there. I see the ship. I see the people. My energy and excitement is fused with everyone elses. The smile is permanent to my face. I am at the stating gate. THe finish line is in sight.

Thank you also for the best wishes.

Wake up call just woke up hubby. Gee, he wasn't surprised to see me up and glued to the laptop...hmmmmmm..LOL!! He is concerned that I have not ordered coffee from room service yet and I realize that corcerns me too... l LOVE my morning coffee and boy I need it today! Where is my head at??? Well, we all know the answer to that one!

I am going to do that now, get in the shower and do some reorganizing of my luggage...back shortly!

OASIS HERE I COME!!

Wake up call just woke up hubby. Gee, he wasn't surprised to see me up and glued to the laptop...hmmmmmm..LOL!! He is concerned that I have not ordered coffee from room service yet and I realize that corcerns me too... l LOVE my morning coffee and boy I need it today! Where is my head at??? Well, we all know the answer to that one!

I am going to do that now, get in the shower and do some reorganizing of my luggage...back shortly!

OASIS HERE I COME!!

You sound just like my wife pity we wont be on the same cruise, we are booked on Oasis on Sept 18th and my wife cant sleep now, we watched the Natl Geo programme on Wed eve about Oasis and the clothes and cases are out now with 9wks still to go and seems like a new dress is on the cards,, have a great cruise and look fwd to your daily postings.

OASIS HERE I COME!!

OMG, I will be you in Oct. :p Who can sleep! How exciting is this. We will be watching for your posts.

Have a GREAT cruise! :D

You sound just like my wife pity we wont be on the same cruise, we are booked on Oasis on Sept 18th and my wife cant sleep now, we watched the Natl Geo programme on Wed eve about Oasis and the clothes and cases are out now with 9wks still to go and seems like a new dress is on the cards,, have a great cruise and look fwd to your daily postings.

Thank you! You and your wife have a BALL on yours!!!(sorry I won't be meeting her!)

Have a great cruise , Denise. Looking forward to reading your reports.....I'm sure the rest of the 2007 group will be following, too. HAVE FUN!!!

Thank you Ronnie!

Ronnie was one of the great people on my 2007 Explorer cruise (where I was on the Love and Marriage Show and met my heartthrob, CD Alan Brooks up close and personal.)

Thank you for the additonal well wishes. I could barely drink my coffee...I am soooooo excited.

Showeredd, dressed, makeup on...have to finish packing (I have soooo much, too much, luggage). I am shuting down as the car will be here in omg....45 minutes!!!!!

For those of you that know my LIVE posts, I try and post minimum twice a day..except on embarkation day. Don't usually post till end of day. There is too much to fit in and little time (eating, exploring, eating, exploring, meeting my thread at 3:15, eating, drill, eating, sail-away...dinner!!! I will try and post after dinner and before HairSpray. If not, after it for sure.

I hope you all enjoy the adventure along with me, and I can help with the excitement you all have for your upcoming cruises. I hope i can share info you didn't know, as I have learned from these threads.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Oasis...get ready for me!!!! Here I come!!!

OMG!!! Can you believe it is TODAY that you board the OASIS!!!!!

I just love your excitment, I am feeling it too!!!! :rolleyes:

The time is now 8:50 am and I can only think that you are waiting in the hotel lobby for your car to arrive and take you both to......

OASIS

I just love reading this. I'm so very happy and excited for you.:D:D I hope you enjoy every last second of your cruise. I can't wait to read your review tonight. I'll be checking very late tonight.

Have a WONDERFUL cruise. And please promise to try to have a drink at sailaway for me!!! :D:D

Surprise!!!!

I am in the pier with time to post.

We got here at 9:30. Check in had just begun...it was a breeze (and fairly empty here) with incredible organization. You are split by floors when you enter, so some go right, some go left, so the crowds will be minimal later. The people working here are warm and friendly and I am sure it will surprise no one that I am just having some wonderful chats with them. We are the only people in Diamond Plus on this side...in fact only a few dozen people are even checked in up here yet. It is bright and clean and a great terminal to hang in....my heart is pumping out of my chest!

People with suites have this wonderful seating area with cushions and pillows. So cute. Diamond plus....just chairs...lol

DeeDee..would love to catch up some time..good to hear from you!

Jsstt and Sally...thank you for your posts. All of these posts excite me even more than I already am!!! Going to get some coffee...brb

Ok, I have to share a semi-funny story. After we got our sea pass cards (there was a tear of joy in my eye) and had our picture taken, we went into the elevator (too much carry on) to come upstairs. We got to floor 2 and the elevator didn't open! All of a sudden it said out of service and it was stopped. I am claustrophobic and I FREAKED!! There were a few tears and they were not of joy and we are trying to open the doors with the button and nothing! Hubby presses floor 1 to go down and it moves! we go down and get to floor 1 and nothing! says out of service. Finally the door opens. I finally laughed..well it took a few minutes...and we took the escalator up.

Archived