Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

newest photo on NCL's Facebook page...caption stated "Balcony rooms are complete". Looks like some pics of the balcony rooms and the top of the photo looks like the Haven suites. Enjoy!

~Michele:D

63145_10151417369891414_1030206488_n.jpg

My thanks to you for this.....I am not on Facebook so I think I may be missing some things. This photo is very exciting! :D

I didn't notice it at first, but if you look at the top picture in post #241 and then in the middle of the picture, it looks like they have been practicing the hull painting on that plastic tarp (the quote didn't work properly to include the top photo).

Well, is my face red!:o:o Just figured out what 28/4 means. :o:o:o

All this time I've been wondering when we might see an EVERYTHING BREAKAWAY thread -- and here it's been all this time. Good idea!!! Although a "sticky" would be good, too.

Well, is my face red!:o:o Just figured out what 28/4 means. :o:o:o

All this time I've been wondering when we might see an EVERYTHING BREAKAWAY thread -- and here it's been all this time. Good idea!!! Although a "sticky" would be good, too.

O.K., I am dense today but I have no idea what 28/4 means.

Im watching the Karie Couric show and she just gave everyone in her audience a cruise on the Breakaway May 12th..anyone thinking of going better book fast! :D

I thought it was for the 1 day inaugural on May 10th. No need to book fast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Thanks people from Cruisecritic for changing the title of the topic. I asked them for the change for the change because of the misunderstanding. I hope you all still find the topic for all the contributions for keeping the topic updates. In januar we will be in Germany to have a nearby look of the Breakaway, in april we will post live from the Breakaway.

Geest holidays to you all!

After some years absence in the NCL Forum I am back and hopefully can provide you with photos from the coming NCL ships.

Today afternoon I visited Meyerwerft shipyard.

The light conditions were not the best, a view through the glass wall is not very nice and some parts of the ship were covered with plastic but all in all you get an idea about Norwegian Breakaway. By the way the blocks in front of the Breakaway belong to Norwegian Getaway.

This is the direct link to the newest photos:

http://www.depping-design.de/test/index.php

Enjoy the photos !

Andreas

After some years absence in the NCL Forum I am back and hopefully can provide you with photos from the coming NCL ships.

Today afternoon I visited Meyerwerft shipyard.

The light conditions were not the best, a view through the glass wall is not very nice and some parts of the ship were covered with plastic but all in all you get an idea about Norwegian Breakaway. By the way the blocks in front of the Breakaway belong to Norwegian Getaway.

This is the direct link to the newest photos:

http://www.depping-design.de/test/index.php

Enjoy the photos !

Andreas

Nice update! Good to have a local near the shipyard for future updates! :D

Archived