Another Newbie Question

miss_rach

Guys,

I live in Tampa and we are departing out of Tampa. The ticket says BOARDING TIME 1PM - 3PM. We'd like to get checked in early and on-board early. What time should we show up at the port? I'm only 20 minutes away from the port but would like to get everything done as early as possible.

Cheers!

Guys,

I live in Tampa and we are departing out of Tampa. The ticket says BOARDING TIME 1PM - 3PM. We'd like to get checked in early and on-board early. What time should we show up at the port? I'm only 20 minutes away from the port but would like to get everything done as early as possible.

Cheers!

This question is probably best asked on your specific cruiseline board.

Seeing we leave tomorrow its probably to late to purchase any "early boarding ticket" so recommendation on what time to show up at the port? can we check luggage in and go to Hooters? Or is it check luggage in and then wait in some line to board? Again, have never done this......

Seeing we leave tomorrow its probably to late to purchase any "early boarding ticket" so recommendation on what time to show up at the port? can we check luggage in and go to Hooters? Or is it check luggage in and then wait in some line to board? Again, have never done this......

It would be helpful if you tell us which cruise line / ship. You refer to an early boarding ticket - Carnival?

I'm always so excited to cruise I don't care if I have to wait. I would show up at 12noon to get in line. They may let you on early, who knows. I have only had to wait once. They have always let me on early. If you have to wait, read a book or write in a journal or dream about the adventures you will have! Meet new people and start friendships with your cruisemates. :)

I always figure that I can wait in my hotel room or wait at the pier. I'd rather get on early so I try to be at the dock around 11:00. Last cruise went really well and I was standing on the balcony of my cabin just after 10:30.

OTOH one cruise the morning disembarkation went slow and there was a medical emergency right after they started the boarding for us. Waited in line for a couple of hours. (Ship happens!)

Charlie

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived