Glass blocks with ship for recognition

For those with children, did they have to wait until they were 18 to start getting blocks for cruise points they earned?

My son had inherited our D+ status, but he is quickly approaching 140 points on his own.

Just curious if it is something I need I make sure he gets or not. I have not found a good list of benefits for younger cruisers.

Hi guys!! :)

We think the LA on the Serenade is the worst ever!! We were due for another block

about 3 days into the cruise. She told us we would not get it on that ship, as we would

get it on the next ship once our points have been posted to our account after the cruise.

HUH???!! Guess she does not know how to read the policy rules of her own company.

After correcting her, she then promised she would send us a block later (of course it never showed up).

Explained the situation to our wonderful LA on our following cruise on Enchantment, who set up

one of the best ever presentations to award us with our block (that we never got from Serenade)

and were thrilled with the framed photo of us with her and the captain, plus a certificate.

Was quite happy to get that delayed block showing the Enchantment instead.

Many others have had problems with that LA and not getting their block as well.

Nice. I've been corresponding with C&A. They don't seem to have any idea when the blocks are coming. I tried to see the Loyalty Ambassador on the Anthem last month but she was never at her desk when I visited. Her hours were in the Compass but she must not read it. After 5 tries, I gave up.

I'll keep trying.

For those with children, did they have to wait until they were 18 to start getting blocks for cruise points they earned?

My son had inherited our D+ status, but he is quickly approaching 140 points on his own.

Just curious if it is something I need I make sure he gets or not. I have not found a good list of benefits for younger cruisers.

One per family. You can give him yours. ;)

Good question..............everything is so inconsistent - we have set our choices of amenities and never seem to get what we requested. If it is those rice crispy treats,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yuk............shame on the Chef - poor choice!!!!

We love the chocolate covered strawberries - but it is hit or miss lately. Same thing with the bottle water and diet cokes.

Anyway - did Colin give you problems up on the Space Coast. We didn't get any "bad weather" here on the Treasure Coast - dodged another bullet!!!!

I hope that we get to cruise together again - say Hi to Bucky from us.

Yeah, Yuck is right on the Chef's choice. What chef is proud to feature rice crispy treats?

Maybe they brought his/her kid on board to take over the cooking? :p :p

As long as I get my bottle on bubbly on ice and our 2nd choice bottle of red wine...we

are happy campers. :)

Nope, no damage here. Just wet..wet..and like a hot damp wash cloth humid. A little wind at first, but just enough to have the rain come in sideways for about an hour. Our state bird, the mosquito, will be out in droves in a few days I am sure. :eek:

Bucky says "Hi" back at cha! Agree..lets cruise together real soon. Wanna go to Alaska?

:D

Nice. I've been corresponding with C&A. They don't seem to have any idea when the blocks are coming. I tried to see the Loyalty Ambassador on the Anthem last month but she was never at her desk when I visited. Her hours were in the Compass but she must not read it. After 5 tries, I gave up.

I'll keep trying.

So ALL the ships are out of the blocks? Wow. I feel very fortunate to get the one we

got in February on the Enchantment, which means a lot to us as a memento now that

she is gone from PC. We will really miss her and her great crew. And they are taking

away our beloved Freedom very soon also. :(

We did receive a lovely :rolleyes: paper certificate in our stateroom on Serenade as acknowledgment of attaining our milestone points. :rolleyes:

I guess that I can use it to prove to <someone> that we earned our block? :p

Fortunately for you, no.

When you get home, just call Crown & Anchor at 800-526-9723 and ask them to send it to you. MUCH easier than dragging it home with you.

:)

Thanks! As never having seen one in person, how big is it?

Thanks! As never having seen one in person, how big is it?

4" x 3" x 2" and about two pounds.

They are actually lead crystal, thus they show up on the airport x-ray scanner as a block of metal. The TSA does not like that! :eek: :D

Nice collection John, you are one up on me. ;) :)

We should really only have 4, the Mariner one was a gift, and Laura got the Indy at 209 points. She sweet talked the LA on her TA.

bc45201cec021661e3d4ca285fd13edc.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Edited by John&LaLa

We should really only have 4, the Mariner one was a gift, and Laura got the Indy at 209 points. She sweet talked the LA on her TA.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Holy crap!! 35 pounds? I knew they were heavy, but no idea they went over

the 30 pound mark. I am glad I got all of mine on "drive to" ports. No desire

to drag one of those on the plane! :eek:

And yeah, Laura can pretty much sweet talk her way through anything I bet. ;)

Holy crap!! 35 pounds? I knew they were heavy, but no idea they went over

the 30 pound mark. I am glad I got all of mine on "drive to" ports. No desire

to drag one of those on the plane! :eek:

And yeah, Laura can pretty much sweet talk her way through anything I bet. ;)

Pounds :eek:, you're funny. It's ounces, just a little over 2 pounds like Carol mentioned. I think it was 996 grams for our metric friends :D

Yes...:p I ended up with multiple Enchantment blocks from the 9/12 night cruises out of Baltimore before coming to PC. luckilly have been able to trade a few, but somehow I know i would end up with another Enchantment block.:D

Done Enchantment half a dozen times and no block. Do you need an Oasis? ;)