El Cheapo Cruises Thread

Another fan of the Deck 6 cabins. I was at the front on port side away from the smokers area (I may have felt differently if there had been people outside my window day and night) but I found it very quiet and private and I could just nip outside quickly whenever I wanted for a very large and usually private balcony.

Definitely keep away from those Deck 6 "Oceanview" cabins, they are quite horrible on Aria. I assume the same for Eden.

I love them and use them all the time. Have used them on Volendam, Maasdam, Eden x3 and about to use one on the Zaandam. So close to everything, including the biggest balcony. K

Yes apart from where the smokers congregate, just aft of midships on the starboard side they are great. Most people walking on the promenade deck are either talking to one another or looking out to sea. They don't go peering into windows which are reflective in the daytime anyway.

Yes apart from where the smokers congregate, just aft of midships on the starboard side they are great. Most people walking on the promenade deck are either talking to one another or looking out to sea. They don't go peering into windows which are reflective in the daytime anyway.

Some people might like to leave the curtains open and the lights on and put on a show for any onlookers.

The reason I don't like them Mic is that I like to leave my curtains open ..And Not Put On a Show lol. The beauty of an Ocean view for me is that you can leave those curtains open all the time including at night when the light is on in your cabin and you are pretty much guaranteed of total privacy even though your curtains are open and the stars are shining ..Must remember to shut them in port though :) . Each to their own though. Also the deck 6 Ocean view we had was towards the Aft door which had constant traffic of people walking outside to get to the smoking deck , it was a very busy spot all hours of the day and night ..even in the very early hours of the morning people going through the door making no attempt to close it just letting it slam ... I got door slam rage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The reason I don't like them Mic is that I like to leave my curtains open ..And Not Put On a Show lol. The beauty of an Ocean view for me is that you can leave those curtains open all the time including at night when the light is on in your cabin and you are pretty much guaranteed of total privacy even though your curtains are open and the stars are shining ..Must remember to shut them in port though :) . Each to their own though. Also the deck 6 Ocean view we had was towards the Aft door which had constant traffic of people walking outside to get to the smoking deck , it was a very busy spot all hours of the day and night ..even in the very early hours of the morning people going through the door making no attempt to close it just letting it slam ... I got door slam rage

I agree, each to their own but I prefer a quieter area for my cabin and people looking in well, others can have that as well.

This thread is about CRUISE DEALS ... for goodness sake for once STOP high jacking threads with dribble who cares what YOU prefer �������� .... btw a quiet farewell from badgerbill this place is far from what it was i prefer what it was, not what it has become !!!!!

Edited by badgerbill
missed out a word bahahaha

This thread is about CRUISE DEALS ... for goodness sake for once STOP high jacking threads with dribble who cares what YOU prefer �������� .... btw a quiet farewell from badgerbill this place is far from what it was i prefer what it was, not what it has become !!!!!

May you continue to find great cruise deals Badgerbill. Bon Voyage for all your future cruises.

A chance to join the World Cruise for the last segment.....a few cabins must still be available for the Ak / Sydney leg.

From a TA today......

PRINCESS CRUISES - "SEA PRINCESS" AUCKLAND TO SYDNEY DEPARTING 29TH AUGUST 2017 - 4 NIGHTS

Departs Auckland 29th September 2017 (4 Nights)

I don't get it. :confused:

Lol the poster used a lot of emojis or something similar that didn't work but converted to numbers I was just repeating one of the emojis that came through as a number.. I gather they were not happy emojis.. Poster since deleted them ..hence my post not making sense

....By the way found the cheapest cruise we are ever likely to see

Pacific Eden Cairns to Townsville 6th September 2018

1 night $105.00

Lol the poster used a lot of emojis or something similar that didn't work but converted to numbers I was just repeating one of the emojis that came through as a number.. I gather they were not happy emojis.. Poster since deleted them ..hence my post not making sense

....By the way found the cheapest cruise we are ever likely to see

Pacific Eden Cairns to Townsville 6th September 2018

1 night $105.00

Cheers,

For the explanation and the deal.

October 22, celebrity soloice $979 to the islands. Inside cabin 8 nights

Just got that as well , Over here its from $1069 NZ Inside . Looks like all the big TA's have it.

Also last minute deals on 14 Jan and 21 March , to the Islands.

Just got that as well , Over here its from $1069 NZ Inside . Looks like all the big TA's have it.

Also last minute deals on 14 Jan and 21 March , to the Islands.

Ok thanks having troubles accessing the Celebrity website it tells me there are No cruises to the South Pacific no matter which way I try to search :( must be a bug

Ovation of the seas, 11 night package, 6 night cruise in a Junior suite , 2 nights Beijing, 2 nights Hong Kong, return flights from major capitals to Beijing and from Hong Kong, $1789 pp. 24 April 2018

That is a great deal. Cabin price only is around $1200 for a JS at present. So that's flights and 4 nights in a hotel for $600 pp.

Just be prepared for the Chicken feet in the Windjammer;p