El Cheapo Cruises Thread

If anyone is looking for a cheap last minute cruise here it is - P and O Pacific Dawn 29 April, 7 nights to Noumea, Vila, Lifou ex Brisbane. Only $299 twin share interior or $379 twin share oceanview.

By the time i literally moved from one screen to the next it was gone :(

Also noticed that Explorer of the Seas on 26 Nov has gone up $300 :rolleyes:

I just looked again and its still there at $299pp twin interior.

It gives you three pricing options, Go, Value and Value Plus at $299, $899, $1249 respectively.

But no $299 or $399 cabins available(n)

P and O seems to be having some last minute deals. There is the Aria one in the previous post and also this one - Pacific Dawn ex Brisbane 7 nights to North QLD. $398 twin share interior, $448 twin share oceanview, solo $798.

Sorry, my mistake. I didn't go the last step in the booking.:o

I booked a single window yesterday for $798 and it all looked just the same.

Did you make booking on line or by phone? My first experience with P&O and I'm having no luck with either. So frustrating trying on mobile phone!

$5499 – 50-Nt Hong Kong to London World Cruise w/Flights

This unique international itinerary on board MV Columbus -- the newest addition to Cruise & Maritime Voyages fleet -- visits countries such as Thailand, India, Dubai and Greece on your way to London. This affordable 50-night flight-inclusive offer is available for $5499 per person, saving up to 55% off the regular price.

What's included:

• International flights to and from Sydney with baggage
  • Two nights’ in a 4-star Hong Kong hotel
  • Two nights’ in a 4-star London hotel
  • A 46-night cruise on board Cruise & Maritime Voyages Columbus
  • All meals and entertainment on board the ship
  • All transfers in Hong Kong and London

Travel dates: Departing from Sydney on March 18, 2018.

Other options: There's also the option to Upgrade to an outside cabin for $6699, or a superior outside cabin for $8399 -- all prices are per person.

Fly from Brisbane for an additional $100, Melbourne from an additional $200 or from Canberra for an additional $250 per person.

Available until May 15 unless sold out sooner.

There are limited cabins available at this price.

I booked on the P&O website. It's a strange site, sometimes it's fine and then a few minutes later it's as slow as a wet wick.

Bon Voyage!

I wasn't able to make a booking, despite trying on-line, phone, and email. Now I note it shows sold out. I wanted to experience the ship, because I was considering a longer cruise on her.

Would appreciate your comments on the ship and the cruise, on your return.

If anyone comes across the P.O Tasmania Dark MOfo cruise on 13 June going exceptionally cheap can you post. I'm already booked but have family members wanting to come but only if it gets very cheap. Seems to be a lot of availability but not cheap enough for them yet !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some great specials happening on P&O with selected sailings.

Depart Brisbane – 19 May 17, 7 night Pacific Hopper from $499 pp twin share

Depart Sydney – 26 May 17, 7 night State of Origin cruise from $699 pp twin share...

Depart Cairns – 12 Sep 17, 4 night Sea Break - Whitsundays

cruise from $349 pp twin share

Depart Fremantle – 9 Jun 17, 3 night Food & Wine cruise from $249 pp twin share

If anyone comes across the P.O Tasmania Dark MOfo cruise on 13 June going exceptionally cheap can you post. I'm already booked but have family members wanting to come but only if it gets very cheap. Seems to be a lot of availability but not cheap enough for them yet !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

P&O have got this Dark Mofo cruise in their 24 hour sale finishing tomorrow night (Friday 5th) Not sure what you call cheap but they have quads at $450 interior and $500 oceanview pp. Twin are $550 int and $600 oceanview pp. Twin balconies available and suites.

You may get it cheaper through a TA.

It is getting a bit harder to find any good cruise deals at the moment. Just noticed Cunard has free upgrade deals making it a good value for balcony staterooms in Australian sectors of the world cruise.

Most cruise lines are cost cutting and standards of dropping. Cunard continue to maintain high standards making it best value around.

Bon Voyage!

I wasn't able to make a booking, despite trying on-line, phone, and email. Now I note it shows sold out. I wanted to experience the ship, because I was considering a longer cruise on her.

Would appreciate your comments on the ship and the cruise, on your return.

Looks like I was lucky I couldn't make a booking on Aria.

SinbadThePorter - Sorry to hear that Cyclone Donna has affected your cruise, with an extended stay in Noumea and the missing of two ports. Hope the seas aren't too rough on the cruise back to Brisbane.

Wow, just wondering if the Majestic Princess will have any cheaper cruises at all or if we have to wait for last minute (if any)..

A friend has been sailing on it the past week in the med, he has liked the ship overall, his son loves the kids club, says food has been ok, but feels the entertainment has been lacking and nothing compared to what he has seen on RCI or MSC.