Bon Voyage to Crusntta, tooalto, CalDreamin, Chelly, innldy1, ewhon & Strthdn 19-Oct

rafinmd

WOW! A transatlantic, around Australia, and a River Cruise. What a great collection!

Bon Voyage to Noordam 15 day Spanish Passage Transatlantic:

Cruisinetta

tooalto

California Dreamin

Chelly

innlady1

ETS415.jpg

Bon Voyage to Volendam 34 day Australian Circumnavigation:

erewhon

PAF434.jpg

Bon Voyage to Scenic Emerald 14 day South of France River Cruise:

Stratheden

attachment.php?attachmentid=327668

Bon Voyage Everyone!

Have a great cruise and a wonderful time!

send your cabin pics/HAL info to pictures@halfacts.com

visit YOUR website at http://halfacts.com for HAL cabin pics & info.

Roy (for Jacqui)

Thank you for the bon voyage wishes, everyone. However, I will be saying "Bon Voyage" to the folks along with the rest of you...I had to cancel the Noordam Transatlantic on Friday.

Massive tooth pain went to the dentist, then the endodontist. Next stop: oral surgeon. Fractured root canal and abscess. :(

Edited by innlady1

I'm sorry to learn that, Sheila. It's very gracious of you to come here and tell us, while wishing the others a good time.

Hopefully, you have insurance, and will be healed soon enough to book a replacement cruise.

I'm sorry to learn that, Sheila. It's very gracious of you to come here and tell us, while wishing the others a good time.

Hopefully, you have insurance, and will be healed soon enough to book a replacement cruise.

Thank you, Ruth. I do have insurance...have always insured our trips and this is the first time I've put it to use. Thank goodness it exists! Bad enough to have to cancel but to lose all that $$$? :eek:

I do believe everything happens for a reason, though. I'm sure I'll find an even better cruise down the road!

Thank you for the bon voyage wishes, everyone. However, I will be saying "Bon Voyage" to the folks along with the rest of you...I had to cancel the Noordam Transatlantic on Friday.

Massive tooth pain went to the dentist, then the endodontist. Next stop: oral surgeon. Fractured root canal and abscess. :(

Very nice of you to come here to update us, and wish everyone else a Bon Voyage, under the circumstances. Hope you get well soon and get busy booking another cruise - hopefully with your sailaway friends.;)