New BOGOHO + Wow sale

ihopfar

Is there a list of cruises for this sale? I just tried Serenade for Feb 26th 2016.

No list:

Offer applies to all sailings, excluding Quantum of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas, and all China departures.

Is everyone just calling the regular 1-800# or calling Crown and Anchor?

Im wanting to call and request the 100.00 OBC that is now showing up for my sailing. I realize its for new bookings only but if others are getting it, I figure it doesnt hurt to ask.

For what its worth, I just called regarding the Vow to wow sale and the OBC. For that sale they couldn't use my emerald balcony discount. . Using my balcony discount the fare is $400 lower than the VTW sale. However if I wait till I'm on board Freedom I would get that same balcony discount and $100 OBC for the next cruise. I also believe when I book on Freedom I will get the emerald balcony discount, but when I get back from that trip I can call back and get the additional diamond balcony discount. Looks like I am going to wait.

I had him look at my current reservation on Freedom made early in the BOGOHO and that reservation is now about $800 total more if made today.

For what its worth, I just called regarding the Vow to wow sale and the OBC. For that sale they couldn't use my emerald balcony discount. . Using my balcony discount the fare is $400 lower than the VTW sale. However if I wait till I'm on board Freedom I would get that same balcony discount and $100 OBC for the next cruise. I also believe when I book on Freedom I will get the emerald balcony discount, but when I get back from that trip I can call back and get the additional diamond balcony discount. Looks like I am going to wait.

I had him look at my current reservation on Freedom made early in the BOGOHO and that reservation is now about $800 total more if made today.

Well I am glad that I am not the only one that can't get a better deal. I have checked logged in, not logged in, with all the applicable special rates checked, without all the applicable rates checked.;)

No savings from Day 1 BOGOHO- I may be able to get OBC but that would be offset by about the same amount in a price increase

Well I am glad that I am not the only one that can't get a better deal. I have checked logged in, not logged in, with all the applicable special rates checked, without all the applicable rates checked.;)

No savings from Day 1 BOGOHO- I may be able to get OBC but that would be offset by about the same amount in a price increase

You're not getting any better deals because you already have really good deals on your cruises!:p

Same with us. Other than our Freedom cruise the prices from the first day of BOGOHO 1 are still better than anything they have offered since.

With prices staying high I am a little nervous about the prices for the 2015/2016 itineraries that will be released in the spring.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Anyone seeing not all cabins qualify? Is this another website problem or part of the deal? For example I select a cat g and see the obc I choose cat h and it's not there.

The C&A guy I talked to alluded to that. (Alluded of the Seas?)

Anyone seeing not all cabins qualify? Is this another website problem or part of the deal? For example I select a cat g and see the obc I choose cat h and it's not there.

Not offered for categories that are sold out. Don't know about the others.

Not offered for categories that are sold out. Don't know about the others.

Apparently it is, you just can't see it. Just for yucks I called to check on one of our cruises where the category we booked showed as sold out. The rep checked, and sure enough they could see the price on their screen (it was higher than what we paid), and they asked if we wanted to re-price it so we could get the OBC - I declined.