I Wish Princess Would

trinaM

Replace the clingy shower curtains with shower doors like RCCL.

Dennis

As I've had the experience of being trapped inside a shower and unable to open the door, personally I'd prefer the curtain, but I accept other people have differing preferences.

Crochetcruise :cool:

Princess has been my favorite for 3 Main reasons:

1 - Their itineraries have been more interesting [which has been changing for the worst in the past several years]

2 -The service onboard was "crisp and friendly" from room stewards to dining room attendants, everything taken care of without even having to think about asking for it [definitely has been changing for the worst]

3 - The food [ we all know how that has declined . . less offers but exceptionally done would make me happy]

I wish they would bring the Foie Gras back to the Crown Grill, it was the best I had ever had!

But my ultimate wish is that they would bring their service back to pre Carnival owned days . . I would pay more for that instead of finding myself on other cruise lines like I have in the last several years to get the itineraries and service we want.

Avoid asking you how you meal is when you are chomping on a mouthful of food....it became tiresome and mildly irritating after the first few days and we were on board for 28 days :rolleyes:.

...And the pepper thing!!!

...And the pepper thing!!!

Would you care for some fresh-ground pepper on your ice cream? Yeah, it does get to be a bit much but I am cruising so I'm still having a wonderful time even with "the pepper thing". :D

Lol Well I guess I am a child at heart because I am thrilled to death with towel animals! LOL

Considering how hard they work and how many cabins they now have, I can do workout it. But, I can understand your position. They will teach you how to do that. All you have to do is their work while they make them. lol

As I've had the experience of being trapped inside a shower and unable to open the door, personally I'd prefer the curtain, but I accept other people have differing preferences.

Crochetcruise :cool:

Personally, I would miss all the fun if they got rid of the curtain. lol

Agree on Princess Cays dock. I won't get off the boat there because I don't want the hassle of tendering. In addition to the joys of the tender itself, I don't want to wait in line both ways and usually at the eatery to go pound sand.

Gee, I have never found the wait for a tender, nor the trip to be much of anything to fret about. And you're Elite so you get priority if choose to use it.

I just don't want others to be discouraged.

The new place in DR does have a large dock. Maybe they cannot build one at Eleuthera. Maybe this stop will end up dying out one day in favor of the new DR Amber Cove, with Nassau as a sometimes Bahamas stop.

One advantage of the DR stop is it will be much warmer there in dead of winter.

I have never seen any preferential treatment due to cabin occupancy on Princess.

Mike:)

Don't forget the first-to-board privilege which gives "Suites & Elites" first access to booking limited capacity experiences on board.

Extend the Embarkation day lunch in the MDR by at least 2 hours.

I agree, since boarding is sometimes delayed these days by deep-cleaning for Noro. I suspect the embarkation MDR lunch is something of a nuisance for Princess, since staff often mislead passengers into thinking their only option is the HC upon boarding. So it is no surprise that they limit the hours :(.

Change a lot of things particularly interest/involvement of staff but hey so could a lot of other cruise lines. I am getting fed, have my room cleaned and going to different places. All good

Provide free shuttle buses and allow you to bring on what wine your desire for in cabin consumption. These are two aspects of P&O which we enjoy.

We love the afternoon tea just wish Princess wouldn't serve the scones hot! They shouldn't be warm even, or the cream (and or butter) will not taste as good. Crumpets and teacakes should be hot, not scones. :)

cruises out of NY/NJ again..I loved the 9 day Carib cruises...

I do not count the Canada cruises, because they start too late in September

for me to able to go...I'd be able to do it if it was August...

. or sail out of Baltimore/Boston..I miss driving to port.

Bernadette

I agree. I have been booking Celebrity to Bermuda since they sail from Cape Liberty. I may try 9 day on Royal Caribbean from Cape Liberty next. The Caribbean itineraries that Princess offers aren't even worth the time and money for the flight to Ft Lauderdale. Bring back San Juan. If I have to fly I want a port that is worth arriving to a day early.

I agree. I have been booking Celebrity to Bermuda since they sail from Cape Liberty. I may try 9 day on Royal Caribbean from Cape Liberty next. The Caribbean itineraries that Princess offers aren't even worth the time and money for the flight to Ft Lauderdale. Bring back San Juan. If I have to fly I want a port that is worth arriving to a day early.

I haven't taken my first princess cruise yet but I would never do anything other than Royal Caribbean for a Caribbean cruise. They are the best. I wish that they had better iteneries for Alaska so I could stay with them. I am doing an Alaskan cruise with princess and I hope it is good.

If not RCL then Norwegian is good as well but as good as RCL.