Current Concierges continued discussion

Someone currently on Grandeur said on FB that Francis is not coming back to Grandeur.   Also, Dudley just came onboard (D concierge I think).  Carlington is in the CL.  No one seems to know where Francis is.  He's very popular but hasn't been on GR for a while.

Edited by BND

56 minutes ago, BND said:

Someone currently on Grandeur said on FB that Francis is not coming back to Grandeur.   Also, Dudley just came onboard (D concierge I think).  Carlington is in the CL.  No one seems to know where Francis is.  He's very popular but hasn't been on GR for a while.

Thank you.

On 1/28/2020 at 12:25 PM, BND said:

Any word on the status of Francis?

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 2:42 PM, FUN33 said:

Would appreciate an update on the current Harmony SL Concierges. Is it Jeremias/Mohamed, Jeremias/Elaine or a different combination. Anyone who just got on or off today January 12th?

Just received our welcome email for our 2/9 Harmony cruise, and it is Jeremias/Mohamad for our cruise.

24 minutes ago, wolfganghowell said:

Is Francis a Suite or Diamond concierge?  I know MJ is on now but won't be aboard for our 3/29 sailing.  Bummer, we liked him.  Still miss Jorge who was on Liberty a few years. 

You may know this, but Jorge is still out of Galveston, but on Enchantment.

46 minutes ago, wolfganghowell said:

Is Francis a Suite or Diamond concierge?  I know MJ is on now but won't be aboard for our 3/29 sailing.  Bummer, we liked him.  Still miss Jorge who was on Liberty a few years. 

Francis is moving to SLon Liberty 2/9 when MJ leaves for vacation.  

So who might the concierge be on Liberty on March 1?  And if I understand correctly, we will hear from him/her the week of sailing.  So if we sail on Sunday we will be contacted Monday or Tuesday?  If anyone is familiar with the concierge, what are they like; helpful, friendly, etc.  We like to get to know who we deal with so hopefully they will be friendly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2020 at 9:31 AM, lovelife said:

Claudine Benjamin is currently in Allure SL along with Haffner - not Adrina.

Thanks -- I updated the Google Doc. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Claudine was our Concierge on OA and she's fabulous.  Is Usha still in the DL?