Current Concierges continued discussion

On 1/19/2022 at 10:12 AM, jonj said:

Emailed with concierge on the Odyssey today for my 1/29/2022 cruise. We are in a GS in case that matters. He said they will take dining requests prior to boarding. I had read that some ships had stopped this during Covid. 

We just got off of Harmony OTS recently and emailed out concierge about dining times for our UDP.  Not a problem what-so-ever.  Enjoy your suite and your cruise.  

I haven't looked at this list in a few years now. Is there still an actual spreadsheet for the information?

Anyway, I just got off of Enchantment yesterday so here is her info...

Suite Concierge is Francisco Luna

Diamond Concierge is Jayson Santos

Both are excellent and will be on board for a couple more months.

Teri

16 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Dudley is awesome.

So good to hear that. We met Dudley just as he was about to start his very first appointment as Concierge and was being shown the ropes by the person he was due to take over from - on a Radiance class ship, can't remember which one.

He was telling us he came from Haiti  and started on RC as a cleaner and advanced through the ranks. Such a lovely story. 

• Like 1

On 1/21/2022 at 4:59 PM, Green Recruit said:

I haven't looked at this list in a few years now. Is there still an actual spreadsheet for the information?

Anyway, I just got off of Enchantment yesterday so here is her info...

Suite Concierge is Francisco Luna

Diamond Concierge is Jayson Santos

Both are excellent and will be on board for a couple more months.

Teri

Thanks for that information.  Will be on Enchantment in 14 days!!!

Kind of a shot in the dark here.....We had a concierge twice, last time on Vision of the Seas in October 2019 that we really liked. Can't remember his last name but the first name was Hafner. Has anyone had him recently or know where he is these days? We have 3 cruises in 2022 and hopeing to see him again. Thanks in advance.

33 minutes ago, fweegy said:

Kind of a shot in the dark here.....We had a concierge twice, last time on Vision of the Seas in October 2019 that we really liked. Can't remember his last name but the first name was Hafner. Has anyone had him recently or know where he is these days? We have 3 cruises in 2022 and hopeing to see him again. Thanks in advance.

Hafner Perriera.  Last name spelling may not be spelled correctly.  Have cruised several times with him as concierge.  Last time was Jan 2020 on Allure.

1 minute ago, ILCTCRUISER said:

Hafner Perriera.  Last name spelling may not be spelled correctly.  Have cruised several times with him as concierge.  Last time was Jan 2020 on Allure.

THAT'S the name!!!!! Old age brain farts. I couldn't remember the last name. So as of Jan 2020 he was on Allure. Good for him. Hope he survived all this Covid stuff and is still doing his thing.

51 minutes ago, fweegy said:

THAT'S the name!!!!! Old age brain farts. I couldn't remember the last name. So as of Jan 2020 he was on Allure. Good for him. Hope he survived all this Covid stuff and is still doing his thing.

Hafner is currently on Navigator and is as wonderful as ever!

• Like 2

SYMPHONY OF THE SEAS - Does anyone have an email address for the suite concierge for this ship. We said next Saturday (02.05.2022) and Royal Up'd to a CLS, just found out this morning. We have friends traveling in JS and balconies and we have made several specialty dinner reservations separately that we would like to have combined to one table for 8 on 3 different nights. I wanted to reach out before boarding to see if they could work their magic so that I don't have to stand in line after boarding the ship. Thank you for your help!

Cindy

42 minutes ago, ace1zoe2 said:

I wanted to reach out before boarding to see if they could work their magic so that I don't have to stand in line after boarding the ship.

Give them a bit of time to contact you - they usually do so a week or less before sailing. 

The address should be SY_concierge01@rccl.com.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

Give them a bit of time to contact you - they usually do so a week or less before sailing. 

The address should be SY_concierge01@rccl.com.  

Thanks Biker! We leave in 9 days and night 1 & 2 are 2 of the 3 nights I need tables combined. I'll wait until next week and if I haven't heard from them by then I'll email. Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...