Another complaint...

geospyder

Everyone else was complaining so just thought I'd throw in mine.

We have to wait a whole week before our first cruise of the year :mad:

We are so upset with Celebrity and RCCL that we're only going to do seven cruises in 2016. That should teach them :mad:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Edited by geospyder

We are so upset with Celebrity and RCCL that we're only going to do seven cruises in 2016. That should teach them :mad:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Oh how does one endure?

- Joel

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Someone has to do it! I can't imagine the deprivation you will have to put up with! Merry Christmas to you geospyder!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Love it.

Geospyder,

Having sailed with you and your absolutely darling wife before (Infinity Valpo to FLL) I know you will both make everyone else on those 7 cruises very happy...

Many bonvoyages to you both.

Thanks for the smiles Susan (?) from down south somewhere (?). I'm really bad at names but pretty good with faces.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi Geosyder, Best wishes for a great Christmas and safe and happy 2016....Cheers Denise (neenee) and Colleen from Australia and Asia April 2015 sailing

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Your complaint has been noted and I loved it. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Now go on vacation and resolved those complaint issues.

We leave tomorrow to spend New Year's Eve in Singapore before boarding on the 3rd. Hopefully this thread brought a few smiles...

Happy New Year

Hope you and Marga had a Merry Christmas and best wishes for the upcoming year. Safe travels. Have a fabulous cruise.

I must complain to Ted that we only have 5 cruises booked for 2016. It would be great if we could sail with you both again in the future.

This relates to an on-going complaint I have had since my first cruise. Neither Celebrity, nor any other line has satisfactorily addressed it:

Lets say you have a 7-day cruise. Well the 7 days prior to it last approximately 6 to 8 weeks. Then when you get on the ship, those 7 days last about 12 hours. What's up with that? :)

Harris

Denver, CO

Edited by omeinv

I think your complaint actually goes to Pope Gregory -- he's the one who created our calendar. Just be glad you're not cruising in March -- that Leap Day would add a whole nother level of pain! :D

This relates to an on-going complaint I have had since my first cruise. Neither Celebrity, nor any other line has satisfactorily addressed it:

Lets say you have a 7-day cruise. Well the 7 days prior to it last approximately 6 to 8 weeks. Then when you get on the ship, those 7 days last about 12 hours. What's up with that? :)

Harris

Denver, CO

And your complaint is with Einstein -- relatively and all that :D:D:D

The OP's comment about 7 cruises in 2016 got me thinking about a conversation on HAL's Prinsendam a few years ago. We had lunch with a lady who was telling us that "this is only my 5th cruise." DW then asked her about her other 4 cruises and it turned out they were each full World Cruises (over 100 days per cruise). And the one we were on was 62 days. So this lady ended our cruise with around 500 cruise days but only 5 cruises. After that conversation we stopped talking about number of cruises :) and now talk about days.

Hank