What missing X cruise would you add?

cl.klink

I was looking at around the world cruises, some taking 110 days or more, and saw that while smaller luxury cruise lines (e.g. Oceania) offer this, Celebrity does not. But I noted some mass market lines do offer this as well (e.g. Princess). I'd be interested if Celebrity had this.

What other cruise destination or experience would you like Celebrity to offer?

- Joel

I have seen X stop there maybe twice? May? Anyways, I would love to go there, and I would be even happier if i were on a Solstice Class ship. In a Sky Suite!

OK, now I'm getting greedy, sorry.

Scanditaly

We will be spending 4 days in Iceland while on the Eclipse in May. Thrilled to finally get to go there, especially on an S Class ship.

We will be spending 4 days in Iceland while on the Eclipse in May. Thrilled to finally get to go there, especially on an S Class ship.

I can't wait to see your pictures and read about your visit. You always do such a great job!

I did notice this itinerary, but would rather do a TA so there's only one long flight involved.

I would love for Celebrity to add a late spring / early summer Canadian cruise. Quebec City, Gaspee, PEI, Nova Scotia and even the two French owner islands below Newfoundland. I don't need NYC or Newport. Boston to Quebec City. I fear booking a late summer / fall cruise due to it being hurricane season.

I can't wait to see your pictures and read about your visit. You always do such a great job!

I did notice this itinerary, but would rather do a TA so there's only one long flight involved.

Thanks Betty. Some neighbors did a Royal Caribbean TA that stopped in Reykjavik overnight; but that was all. Getting two extra port stops in Iceland will really allow us to see much more of this lovely country. Good luck finding a TA that stops there.

I would like to see them do Hawaii, round trip from San Diego. We did the 15-night cruise a few years ago and would like it better if it were 17-18 days with more time in Hawaii.

Absolutely! That was my only complaint about that cruise. It would have been so much nicer with a few more port days.

WORLD CRUISES on one of rejeuvenated smaller ships. With segments of course. Caribbean cruises to the French islands .Reinstate Hawaii and South Pacific cruises; 15 and 30 days RT from California. RT South America longer cruises from Florida.

A Norway cruise all the way to the North Cape. NCL and RC have such a cruise, but not X.

Celebrity used to do this. We were on the Century in 2007 out of Rotterdam for 12 nights to the North Cape and several other Norwegian Ports. An excellent cruise, I have always wondered why they stopped it.

KLINK, Did 71N on Oceania Insignia WC past Spring. Best cruise of my life. Plan on another one in 16 or 17. Jazz up the AZamara R ships and they would be perfect for WCs.At right price point, they would sell out. I have done 30 or more X cruises.Their itins are really stale to me.

I would love for Celebrity to add a late spring / early summer Canadian cruise. Quebec City, Gaspee, PEI, Nova Scotia and even the two French owner islands below Newfoundland. I don't need NYC or Newport. Boston to Quebec City. I fear booking a late summer / fall cruise due to it being hurricane season.

Do hurricanes go so far north?

Thanks for all the replies.

Why day's suppose X does not do Around the World cruises, whereas some mass cruise lines (e.g. Princess) and some smaller luxury lines (Oceania) do?

- Joel

Princess has two of the classic "R-ships" (Ocean and Pacific). Oceania has 3 of the same (4 when they take over Ocean). These are perfect for world cruises because they don't have many cabins to sell (<700 pax). For this type of itinerary, RCL has Azamara (with 2 more of the original 8 R-ships). It would probably be scary for marketing to try to fill the larger ships on such long itineraries (even with segments allowing shorter bookings). But maybe Celebrity will consider it once the Edge class ships expand the fleet.

Edited by Host Jazzbeau