If I Win Powerball Can I Book the Allure

vital1

just for family, friends and myself:D?

I know it's not going to happen, but would you think I could do that? If you won the lottery what ship would you book for your family and friends?

If I won 900 million dollars, I would not be booking a cruise on Royal. I'd book a cruise on one of those luxury cruise lines that have a really low passenger count and go to exotic places, maybe around the world.

If I won 900 million dollars, I would not be booking a cruise on Royal. I'd book a cruise on one of those luxury cruise lines that have a really low passenger count and go to exotic places, maybe around the world.

Oh, I'd do that also. This one would be for the family and kids to enjoy. The grownups would go luxury[emoji2]

just for family, friends and myself:D?

I know it's not going to happen, but would you think I could do that? If you won the lottery what ship would you book for your family and friends?

Book the whole ship? Sure, why not. It would put a dent in your winnings, but you'd still have enough to get by on...:D

I started the research for you, so I get to come too!:p:D

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/resource-center.aspx/frequently-asked-questions-(faqs)/full-ship-charter-faqs

if you charter the whole ship for just your family (and pay the guaranteed revenue for 5,000 people, and pay the gratuities for 5,000 people) you could designate a deck for swingers in your family, designate (and bar the youngsters) a deck for clothing optional...designate a deck for your dogs....

The first few hours would be kinda fun having the whole cruise ship to yourself (and staff).

I would put a towel on every chair.......

I would invent the Titanium Drink Package because I would want something more special than the Ultimate....my Titanium drink package covers service while on FlowRider and iFly :D

I have to imagine the comedian would have a tough go at it in the Comedy club with all those empty chairs.....

But as the week wore on, it would get kinda creepy I think The Shining, or The Stand come to mind.

Just off the top of my head I would still go on my Feb cruise.. I would upgrade from grand suite to Owners or Royal room.

For fun I would give everyone on board a refund for the amount they paid to be on board. What a great feeling that would be. :D

Edited by cincicruisers