Ironing

Quick question.... CCL has a laundry room where you can iron an article of clothing. Does RCCL have the same thing? I've only ever needed to iron something on my Carnival cruises and not my RCCL ones so I don't know.

Thanks!

Quick question.... CCL has a laundry room where you can iron an article of clothing. Does RCCL have the same thing? I've only ever needed to iron something on my Carnival cruises and not my RCCL ones so I don't know.

Thanks!

Sorry...No RCI ships fleet wide don't have any type of DIY laundry/ironing...This is the one feature I loved with PCL.

Darn that is disappointing. It was so convenient to freshen up my clothes that I changed into for dinner. I guess I'll bring along a gallon of wrinkle release.

Just hang the garment in the bathroom while you shower.

That will probably remove most or all of the wrinkles.

If necessary, just smooth the fabric with your hands.

Pretend you are sailing on Holland America....go with the wrinkled look.:D

Better put your guard up...there's a few on these boards (one I'm thinking of in particular) that will come at you ... She certainly did with me when I made a very slight comment about the average age of HAL cruiser's;)

Pretend you are sailing on Holland America....go with the wrinkled look.:D

Dude, we loved our Alaskan cruise on HAL last June and honestly I don't have a lot of wrinkles :rolleyes:

Looking forward to our Mexican Rivera cruise with them in December.

###

Just hang the garment in the bathroom while you shower.

That will probably remove most or all of the wrinkles.

If necessary, just smooth the fabric with your hands.

I follow this advice at home, since I don't iron at home unless I had to make a hem on something.

Iron on a cruise, NO WAY. I have never needed to send something out to be pressed either. Perhaps when we do a B2B at some point in the future, but so far NO NEED at all.

Better put your guard up...there's a few on these boards (one I'm thinking of in particular) that will come at you ... She certainly did with me when I made a very slight comment about the average age of HAL cruiser's;)
Holland is known in some circles as the Q-Tip cruise line for a reason....:)

Downey wrinkle release spray works pretty good - you can find it in a travel size where travel size items are sold

I tried to find this before our cruise but couldn't find it. Too bad as it would have come in handy.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Downey wrinkle release spray works pretty good - you can find it in a travel size where travel size items are sold

I haven't been able to find it in the travel section but have seen it many times in Target or Walmart in the section that sells laundry supplies.

I wish I had written down the formula someone posted on another thread for DIY wrinkle releaser.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just Google it, many different formulas out there. It is basically just liquid fabric softener mixed with water. Some people prefer vodka and water. Just make sure you test the fabric you want to use it on, some fabrics end up with spots on them.