Breaking News - C&A Changes/Enhancements

In our consistent pursuit to update our offerings for all of our sailing guests, we have replaced the Concierge Lounge with an expanded Diamond Club onboard our Oasis Class ships. Diamond and above members now have an exclusive and expanded Diamond Club. Happy hour is still offered in our Diamond Club from 5:00PM-8:30PM with 3 complimentary beverages available in virtually every venue onboard.

Thank you RCCL. What about Suite guest??

Agreed! If everyone would stop feeding it, it would go away! :p

You think. Lol. People are so worried about Status. Why not just enjoy the cruise. Is it just the FREE drink??

3000+. I am sure we will make it now. Thank you RCCL.

"They" may read it, but are "They" aware of the context? That, may be the more relevant question.

NRayH

So does this make the Status folks feel better that RCCL will leave C&A and lounges as is?? How will they deal with suite guest if lounge is FULL?

Beware of anyone saying I heard of change X from a good source that I promised not to identify?? These are trade secrets for the corporation, why would RCCL want to leak them out. Think about it people. Lol

3000+ we are going to make it.

Edited by troykahack

Are you calling me a Troll???? Just a Suite guest. How come RCCL doesn't address my concerns???

3000+++

Start a thread about suite guest perks so it can be recognized. This is the crown and anchor thread and at this point most comments are buried anyways. Suite does not equal C&A.

By the way, RCI has done FAR more for suite guests in the past few years than for C&A members.

Edited by LMaxwell

So does this make the Status folks feel better that RCCL will leave C&A and lounges as is?? How will they deal with suite guest if lounge is FULL?

Let the suite guests use their suite which they paid megabucks for and provide a free minibar stocked to the guest preferences?

Start a thread about suite guest perks so it can be recognized. This is the crown and anchor thread and at this point most comments are buried anyways. Suite does not equal C&A.

By the way, RCI has done FAR more for suite guests in the past few years than for C&A members.

Excellent suggestion and observation.

A bit off topic but goes along with some attitudes regarding status.

I see were RCCL posted a reply to Kids at Chef Table post. You can make your own judgements.

3000+

Really, 3 posts in one day. :eek:

And congratulations to the troll on joining my very selective and short "ignore" list in less than 40 total posts.

What effect will having the D+ banned from the newly designated SL have on the DL? I have only one cruise as a diamond, but found the DL very overcrowded. Of course I had no way of knowing if any of the group were D+.

Fortunately the trolls are not allowed in the DL. :eek: ;) :p

yes yes...we sailed Oasis June 4, 2016.

We went to the Diamond lounge Twice (the old CL ) just for old time sake. WE have had many many good times in the CL on several previous cruises.

This week the lounge was never crowded, always had a nice seat and the food was better than ever as was the service.

That is good to hear!! We will still miss the old CL set up with the sit down hot breakfast

and lunch (including free beer and wine). Sigh...

But happy to hear the crowding is not an issue! We usually go in at "magic hour" on all other

ships anyway, which starts just after first seating. Never have a problem finding a seat. :)

Looking forward to checking out the new layout on Oasis when she comes here to PC.

Edited by island lady

This thread has been so post whored all of the posts from over a month ago could be repeated and it would be hardly noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It had a great title. ;)

This thread has been so post whored all of the posts from over a month ago could be repeated and it would be hardly noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Now, now, Biker, have you checked out how many times you have posted on this thread?:eek:;):p

Back on topic though, any updates on Crown and Anchor changes or is just the same old rumors?

I can't read all the posts. Can someone summarize?

No more Welcome Back (repeaters) Party on any ship. The Trials with this, on two ships back in February (?), was considered a success. Top Tier will continue.

Meal with an Officer will be for D+ (340) only and Pinnacles will have a meal at the Captain's Table or Specialty Rest. with the Capt. or HD.

No change in Tiers or Points structure.

FWIW, wasn't most of this correct?

Edited by John&LaLa