Best cocktails on Princess

frankie 57

Milky Way Martini.

Chocolate Mint Martini

24 karat Margarita.

Beetle Hills Ice tea.

Caipirinha

Mango Tango (half Mango, half strawberry frozen daiquiri)

Miami Vice (half Pina Colada, half strawberry daiquiri)

Blue Hawaiian

Michilada

Bloody Mary

And so on...

Bulleit bourbon. Straight up. :)

It's great at the BOGO. I just ask to have both drinks put in the same glass. One can even order a second "double" in this manner just before the BOGO ends and then take it to the cabin and stick it on the counter for later. No ice so it is just fine later. :D

I did have one n00b of a bar waiter bring me my drink with ice in it but, like I said, I'm pretty sure he was very new at it and he seemed to have very limited English. I sent it back and he brought me the same booze that had had the ice removed. It was easy to tell as it had been watered a bit by the ice and the booze and the glass were cold. I took it up to the bar and the bartender made a disgusted face, threw it out, and gave me a proper pour. My wife also sent her drink back as she specifically ordered it "on the rocks" and it came neat. That was an easier fix and he brought it back with the ice in it. I didn't see that particular waiter again during that cruise.

Edited by Thrak

I normally do not drink cocktails. I am more of a wine, beer, or straight hard liquor type of guy. With the drink package, I was able to experiment with some new drinks.

The only one that I would order again is Caipirinha. It is a Brazilian version of a Mojito. Very refreshing in my opinion. :D

Bulleit bourbon. Straight up. :)

It's great at the BOGO. I just ask to have both drinks put in the same glass. One can even order a second "double" in this manner just before the BOGO ends and then take it to the cabin and stick it on the counter for later. No ice so it is just fine later. :D

I did have one n00b of a bar waiter bring me my drink with ice in it but, like I said, I'm pretty sure he was very new at it and he seemed to have very limited English. I sent it back and he brought me the same booze that had had the ice removed. It was easy to tell as it had been watered a bit by the ice and the booze and the glass were cold. I took it up to the bar and the bartender made a disgusted face, threw it out, and gave me a proper pour. My wife also sent her drink back as she specifically ordered it "on the rocks" and it came neat. That was an easier fix and he brought it back with the ice in it. I didn't see that particular waiter again during that cruise.

My 83 year old mother and I went to the BOGO every afternoon on a 14 day cruise and ordered 2 Jack Daniels -each double - neat, and did the same thing, saving our second for our nightcap. As far as waiters we got one that saw us walk in, immediately came over and asked if we were having our standard, which we confirmed - and brought us our drinks right away. ;)

The Adagio Bar that is found on the Grand class ships has a wonderful tiramisu martini (dessert in a glass!). I don't think the Diamond has an Adagios so look for it in one of the other bars.

Oh yeah -- forgot that one

+1

Milky Way Martini.

Chocolate Mint Martini

24 karat Margarita.

Beetle Hills Ice tea.

Caipirinha

Mango Tango (half Mango, half strawberry frozen daiquiri)

Miami Vice (half Pina Colada, half strawberry daiquiri)

Blue Hawaiian

Michilada

Bloody Mary

And so on...

Really enjoyed

mango Tango

And

Miami vice as virgins

Also try a half mango tango half Miami vice....mmmmm.

There is a martini that they serve on the Asian itineraries called the Crouching Tiger and they usually don't have the ingredients on most ships, but there is a similar drink called the Raspberry Martini. Sometimes if the drink is not on the menu, you can ask. My husband is a big fan of the 24K and if you get the right waiter they will find one for you.