Diamond Plus Loss of Benefits

So you DO care about status after all. Hmmm....;) :p

Room in what lounge? I think there are more than enough lounges all over the ship

to be able to use our 3 drink per night vouchers. :D

I suppose one always cares, but I don't get all worked up about something that can change at anytime. We do like PERKS, we like them so much we book suites. We also like nice hotels, and try to fly First Class within reason.

We don't worry about drink coupons as we buy drink packages. I can't think when we ever used a C&A coupon. We never really saw any need to join C&A until recently. The better half is not particularly loyal to any cruise lines. She works hard and when we do get some time off, we like to enjoy ourselves and the perks we pay for.

Currently RCCL itinerary, ports, and ships meet our need. We have traveled and she more so than me, on many other cruise lines. Looking for a River Cruise in the future. Just so happens, RCCL meets our current needs for vacation. One port is less than an hour, three others 2-4 hours. The best of all worlds.

And most of all, she appreciates the Club Royale discount we currently receive. This is always subject to change like the C&A program. If it changes , we might find we could have a better experience elsewhere for the money. So we don't typically complain, we just vote with our wallets. I guess this is the main reason RCCL continues to rain perks down on frequent travelers. Because when we vote them out with our wallet, they will need someone to fill the void.

I am not against perks at all. Matter of fact that is part of the experience. I just find it amusing all the ruffled feathers that occurs on this site regarding status.

Edited by troykahack

It could use some further trimming. :p

Biker, whose pet peeves is long sigs which leads to excessive scrolling.

I don't see sigs on my phone. ;)

It will get shorter once this backlog goes away. I doubt we will have this many bookings after next year

The cartoon is of Vicki Freed, VP of sales. It served it's purpose, I should probably replace it.

The old signature had a line for every past cruise, it was big. Changed it when the Coming Up section got to big.

Wow...I thought that was of Laura!! Oh well, still thought it was pretty cool! :)

Hey...where did it go??!! :eek:

Edited by island lady

I don't see sigs on my phone. ;)

It will get shorter once this backlog goes away. I doubt we will have this many bookings after next year

John, I don't mind your sig, but what I try to do is only post with my signature on the first time I post on a thread, or when something in my sig changes. So, for example I could post it like this.

JC

John, I don't mind your sig, but what I try to do is only post with my signature on the first time I post on a thread, or when something in my sig changes. So, for example I could post it like this.

JC

That sounds like a lot of effort. Is there a setting for that?

What was this thread about originally ;)

Erosion of benefits. :eek:

Edited by John&LaLa

Wow...I thought that was of Laura!! Oh well, still thought it was pretty cool! :)

Hey...where did it go??!! :eek:

She was fired.

I'm auditioning new Sig pics now. ;)

I did that with my avatar several months ago. :eek:

I see this thread has really gotten of track again... same people...

What happen to the Loyal to Royal but not Loyal to him??? I loved his debate until the Bella pictures showed up... LOL

Don't blame me, I just went with the flow.

Ship happens

Edited by John&LaLa

...................I thought that is what P.M. and Facebook is for..........geeze you two "get a room"......:rolleyes:

This is my life, and I like it.

31c2add30a98e48419d33b00723d0f13.jpg

That's a Carnival ship in the upper left

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It could use some further trimming. :p

Biker, whose pet peeves is long sigs which leads to excessive scrolling.

You always have the option of turning signatures off and that would save your index finger the workout.

As diamond plus on allure can you still use the concierge lounge? We love having breakfast and lunch in there and I don't think you can do that in the diamond lounge, correct me if I'm wrong.

There is no CL anymore. DL is the old CL, but no breakfast like before. Suites and PC now have a dedicated suite lounge in the former VCL.

You always have the option of turning signatures off and that would save your index finger the workout.

Interesting... Yes, I agree long signatures take up a lot of space.

I still haven't figured out how to do multiple quotes or parsing another's post??

What happened to Im Loyal to Royal but Royal not Loyal to me. Did they finally jump ship as they claimed. I don't see them basing RCCL recently??

... I still haven't figured out how to do multiple quotes or parsing another's post??...

Click on this button: multiquote_off.gif for each post you want to quote, and then click on Post Reply.

Click on this button: multiquote_off.gif for each post you want to quote, and then click on Post Reply.

Ok. I will try this again. I tried once by clicking on multiple quote as you mentioned but it did nothing. Thanks for info, will attempt again as needed.