Diamond Plus Loss of Benefits

Ok. I will try this again. I tried once by clicking on multiple quote as you mentioned but it did nothing. Thanks for info, will attempt again as needed.

You don't see anything when you click on the multi-quote button, however you should see the quotes when you finally click the Post Reply button.

Bear in mind that the quoting (either multi or single) does not always work on this website. Many times I get a blank quote.

Edited by clarea

Ok. I will try this again. I tried once by clicking on multiple quote as you mentioned but it did nothing. Thanks for info, will attempt again as needed.

do you access the site via web or via an app? They look a little different. And be careful to keep your comments between the quote blocks. Don't mess with the syntax, or it won't look right.

One of the differences between web version and the CC app

Are you saying the CC app can have more than two multi-quotes? Also, is the CC app much different than the generic forums app?

Are you saying the CC app can have more than two multi-quotes? Also, is the CC app much different than the generic forums app?

Example

One of the differences between web version and the CC app

Example

You can only quote 2 posts in a thread when clicking on the multi-quote button.

You really should look into a modern phone

Oops, didn't pay attention to the quotes. This was directed at Bob

Edited by John&LaLa

Would not change anything, still hate touchscreen typing.

And I thought I was a late adopter. I just use one finger. Can't type with thumbs.

You do post a lot of links, not sure I can do that from phone very well

Edited by John&LaLa

And I thought I was a late adopter. I just use one finger. Can't type with thumbs.

You do post a lot of links, not sure I can do that from phone very well

I also find editing in the middle of a sentence or paragraph to be a pain with a touchscreen.

I always seem to be limited to multi quoting three posts but I see others will quote many posts. If I do more than three only the last three show up. Any thoughts on the reason for this?

According to John (of John & LaLa), there does not seem to be a limit when using one of the phone apps to post. Only the web version seems to be limited to two quotes.

Edited by clarea

According to John (of John & LaLa), there does not seem to be a limit when using one of the phone apps to post. Only the web version seems to be limited to two quotes.

Yes, I saw his post after I asked my question. I still don't understand the reason for, or maybe I just don't like, the two multi post limit.

And now back to the original topic . . .: - ) We recently achieved diamond status and are happily pursuing D+. Can someone give me a quick comparison of the differences between the two that mean the most to you? Thanks.

Edited by JimAOk1945

He went on mine right away when he came blasting in as a new poster demanding

every D+ or Pinnacle give up their seat for him in the CL since he was a "suites" person.

(Insert bowing to his greatness here. :rolleyes: :p) Then I gave him a chance again,

but had to put him back on....along with that super obnoxious idiot the pencil guy. ;)

Personally, I would never ask a guest to give up his seat. I may complain to staff if the Suites lounge has no available seats and there may be guests not in Suites. In all honesty, I have never frequented any of the DL or SL/CL lounge in the past. We typically like to hang other places. But from what I read here about how great they are, I am sure going to visit on my next cruise.

Who do you think should have priority seating in the SL? A D or D+ or a Suite guest?

I guess you will not see this reply since you Ignore list

Edited by troykahack

And now back to the original topic . . .: - ) We recently achieved diamond status and are happily pursuing D+. Can someone give me a quick comparison of the differences between the two that mean the most to you? Thanks.

Great question.... thank you for attempting to get the thread back on track. I would like to hear this info myself. Many of us are new to this board and have not post thousands of times, nor to we have the knowledge that the regulars here have. I have already gained a lot from these threads. One being I had no idea about Club Royale. Found it here, called them, got a nice discount on my rooms. Thanks to CC for that... also other info is nice too... most are pleasant here. Some may think I am obnoxious but really I don't think so... I just get a lot of humor when people think they are entitled to something that may be taken away or changed at any time.... and the Free drinks... lounges...LOL

Good points.

Just curious, how do you generally access CC. I switch between an Android phone and a laptop or two

This morning I am on my PC (Windows). Sometimes my IMac, sometimes IPad, and sometimes IPhone.

I would say it's about equal between the PC and IPhone. In the morning, drinking coffee and talking with my lady, I generally use the IPhone. After she goes to work, I will hop on my PC or IMac. In evening, I like pool time and I use my IPhone to keep in touch.

Why? When I use my IPhone, I use Safari.... Not an app.... Does that help?

Totally agree with you and as far as I´ve seen your Posts the threads had more than run their Course and they were way past their "Best before date";).

I especially appreciate your way of getting a some threads off Topic and I like it even more when you post those pics.

Unfortunately lately some People joined here to be obnoxious. It´s really a shame how they try to ruin a once great cruise board.:(

Well said! :)

If by SL you mean Suite Lounge, then I think it should be a Suite guest.

Thank you, as do I .... but so many threads on here from cruisers who have status that think they should occupy this lounge... I just think Suite guests should have priority in the SL/CL lounge.

I sorta of agree that the DL is like a club, and one must be a member to attend. But don't mind tweaking people on this from time to time.... LOL

What about a CL? How do you feel about this lounge?

Totally agree with you and as far as I´ve seen your Posts the threads had more than run their Course and they were way past their "Best before date";).

I especially appreciate your way of getting a some threads off Topic and I like it even more when you post those pics.

Unfortunately lately some People joined here to be obnoxious. It´s really a shame how they try to ruin a once great cruise board.:(

But the board has MODs for this... why do you have this right to judge? Or anyone other than a MOD? Just walk away from the thread if you don't like it.... this only seems to happen on threads dealing with Status and perks... think about it...

Anyone have a comment?

Your balcony discount increases, and the free internet; free bag of laundry; Concierge Lounge access (not sure which ships now), free behind the scenes tours, extra gifts I your cabin (login to see choices); priority seating in theaters on most ships.

Login to see all the details: http://m.royalcaribbean.com/crown-and-anchor-society/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like you.... I think you have good info, you are a local...

But why do you feel it is your job to off track a thread. Why are you the one who determines when a thread has run it's course. Just walk away and leave it alone.

I am semi amused that someone who is been on this board a month feels free to school someone who has been on the board over 14 years with lots of wisdom and humor behind his 10,000 plus posts.

And there are several people who are good at derailing threads... Not to take anything away from John and beautiful Bella, but just pointing out he is in good company.

Edited by MommaBear55

Great question.... thank you for attempting to get the thread back on track. I would like to hear this info myself. Many of us are new to this board and have not post thousands of times, nor to we have the knowledge that the regulars here have. I have already gained a lot from these threads. One being I had no idea about Club Royale. Found it here, called them, got a nice discount on my rooms. Thanks to CC for that... also other info is nice too... most are pleasant here. Some may think I am obnoxious but really I don't think so... I just get a lot of humor when people think they are entitled to something that may be taken away or changed at any time.... and the Free drinks... lounges...LOL

Thanks for your comments. It will be interesting for us to be able to use both the Suite Lounge and Diamond Lounge in December. However, I am very interested in reading opinions on differences, if anyone cares to share.

Edited by JimAOk1945

Your balcony discount increases, and the free internet; free bag of laundry; Concierge Lounge access (not sure which ships now), free behind the scenes tours, extra gifts I your cabin (login to see choices); priority seating in theaters on most ships.

Login to see all the details: http://m.royalcaribbean.com/crown-and-anchor-society/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking the time to reply.