an elite perk????

Knickearth

Those of you who are elite status - is it true that after your 20th cruise with Princess that you qualify for an extra $25. shipboard credit from Princess.

Just curious. Thanks

Yes, loyalty credits. ;)

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Okay, now I have a question. We are Elite with 21 completed cruises. We have two future cruises booked and there is no mention of this anywhere. Do you have to request this? When and where is it applied? Is it per person or per cabin (like the mini bar set up)?

Okay, now I have a question. We are Elite with 21 completed cruises. We have two future cruises booked and there is no mention of this anywhere. Do you have to request this? When and where is it applied? Is it per person or per cabin (like the mini bar set up)?

You will find your Loyalty Credit in your stateroom; it's a little card and it's applied to your cruise whilst on the cruise. I reckon it doesn't show up anywhere else pre-cruise/Personaliser.

I believe it is per person. But hopefully some others can confirm.

Cheers.

No, you do not have to request it. There will be a card in your cabin indicating the $25 OBC from the Captains Circle. It is per cabin, not per person.

Edited by Happy2cruise

You will find your Loyalty Credit in your stateroom; it's a little card and it's applied to your cruise whilst on the cruise. I reckon it doesn't show up anywhere else pre-cruise/Personaliser.

I believe it is per person. But hopefully some others can confirm.

Cheers.

You won't find it listed anywhere.

We usually only get 1, even though DW has 40 plus cruises.

If the last names are different then there would be 2.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Only if you booked it as two cruises, it will count as 2 credits.

That may have been true years ago but not recently.

In 2 different cases I have booked B2B cruises as a single cruise and in each case I received 2 cruise credits. The first time (a couple of years ago) I had to call and ask and Princess made the change immediately. Last October I didn't have to do anything, in fact it was listed ahead of time in my Personalizer cruise history as 2 credits.

I have an October 2017 B2B booked as a single cruise and the Future Status notes 2 credits in my cruise history.

Cruise credits

20 to 30 = $25

31 to 40 = $50

41 to 50 = $75

51 or more = $100

Slightly off

Cruise 21 to 31 = $25/cabin

Cruise 32 to 41 = $50/cabin

Cruise 42 to 51 = $75/cabin

Cruise 52 and over $100/cabin

We were just on our 31st cruise and received $25. When I inquired we were told the above breakdown. It was mentioned in the pamphlet on the Captain's Circle desk. I don't think you can find the numbers officially on line, at least I can't.

Only if you booked it as two cruises, it will count as 2 credits.

not correct.

For a 20 day b2b booked as a single booking no. (two 10 day voyages), you will receive 2 cruise credits, 1 for each leg. Credits are doubled for full suites and single occupancy passengers.

not correct.

For a 20 day b2b booked as a single booking no. (two 10 day voyages), you will receive 2 cruise credits, 1 for each leg. Credits are doubled for full suites and single occupancy passengers.

We always book a B@B as a single cruise. We have always received credits for 2 cruises including mini bar set up twice. Never asked about it it just showed up as 2 cruises. I know we got ours so someone doesn't know what there talking about which isn't unusual on here. Last was in Apr.