Trouble seeing posts

CaliopeQ

I can't see any of the posts. Is anyone else having trouble

How are you trying to view posts?

A couple of weeks ago after an update to the Cruise Critic app it stopped displaying posts from threads that I've participated in on CC. I eventually discovered that unlike previously, the update lost my CC sign in information & after adding it I can once again view threads on the CC app where I've previously posted.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Not a Windows 10 issue. I have Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and use Firefox and have zero issues.

The Cruise Critic Forums app "broke" recently and all of the posts showed as blank if you used that with your phone or tablet. Removing and reinstalling didn't help. It was like that for a week or so and then they fixed it. Once it was fixed you then did have to reinstall the app but it works fine now.

Edited by Thrak

Thanks everyone for your responses. I can see from laptop or when I log in through Google. Just not with the app. I'll try deleting and reinstall to see if that works. I'm using Android. I must get this sorted. I'd like to plan a 2018 cruise. Odd years are vacations with the kids. Even years are for grownups :)

CC did an update around the 1st of Sept. It made so anyone using an android ( mine is a Samsung 6) or Galaxy Note could not see the posts. I wrote CC an email they said were aware of the probe & had IT working on fixing it. Took till around 4th of Sept for me to sees I had to udate through Play Store on both phone & note then re-sign in. Now it works great but looks different.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Forums mobile app