Fleetwood Mac Cruise on Equinox 2018

MeCruise2

So we heard that Celebrity will be having the Fleetwood Mac Cruise in January 2018. When we called them, they didn't know anything about it so we googled it. YEP!!! It's there!!! There is a company that is putting this on the Equinox! Checked into it and we are PSYCHED!!!! They explained that this is a private group that will be on the Equinox and that it is open to all as long as you book the cruise through them. WE'RE IN!! So if anyone else is looking for this, go search it and it will pop up. We spoke with Tami and she took great care in getting us all set. They are also the ones that do Celebrity's Motorcycle Cruises. Really nice people to deal with. If you're going, please let us know. :)

Based on some of the OP's other posts, I believe they are aware that it's a tribute band. They seem very keen on the travel agent (or whatever) that sets up these types of things.

In that case I would have thought the OP would have mentioned a Fleetwood Mac tribute band.

Look a bit deeper.....It's a fleetwood mac tribute band called "world Turning Band" not actually Fleetwood Mac. I would bet the OP is from the Travel agency putting this on

So we heard that Celebrity will be having the Fleetwood Mac Cruise in January 2018. When we called them, they didn't know anything about it so we googled it. YEP!!! It's there!!! There is a company that is putting this on the Equinox! Checked into it and we are PSYCHED!!!! They explained that this is a private group that will be on the Equinox and that it is open to all as long as you book the cruise through them. WE'RE IN!! So if anyone else is looking for this, go search it and it will pop up. We spoke with Tami and she took great care in getting us all set. They are also the ones that do Celebrity's Motorcycle Cruises. Really nice people to deal with. If you're going, please let us know. :)
Edited by LabGuy64

I bet you have Dreams of Rhiannon and Sara telling you to Go Your Own Way. Don't Stop them but all they are doing is telling you Little Lies. Everywhere people are telling me that You Make Loving Fun, I thought I heard you Say You Love Me. Alas just like some elections, a Landslide of loving, I shall not have.

I bet you have Dreams of Rhiannon and Sara telling you to Go Your Own Way. Don't Stop them but all they are doing is telling you Little Lies. Everywhere people are telling me that You Make Loving Fun, I thought I heard you Say You Love Me. Alas just like some elections, a Landslide of loving, I shall not have.

Heard they are stopping in Silver Springs & using the Chain to moor.

Ok, enough!

If there's Storms on a Monday Morning I hope it's not Over My Head, because when this happens I'm So Afraid and I'm Never Going Back Again. Oh Well, I might try Crystal if they'll Save Me A Place.