What id your C&A Stauts changes while on a cruise?

Which benefits do you get if you change mid cruise?

none unless you are jumping from D+ to Pinnacle. cruise credits are not posted to your account until AFTER the cruise ends. usually within a week.

if you are on a Back to back and change status during the first cruise, you can go to the Loyalty ambassador on board and have them manually change it for the second cruise.

I think I have heard that you can request a bottle of wine on the day that you turn Diamond.

But all the other benefits that come with that status have to wait until your next cruise...

That's a new one for me.

I think I have heard that you can request a bottle of wine on the day that you turn Diamond.

But all the other benefits that come with that status have to wait until your next cruise...

Not sure that makes sense - I don't think a bottle of wine is a Diamond benefit anyway.

Yes you can request a bottle of wine on the day that you turn Diamond and they will charge you for it just as they would any other guest. :D

Not sure that makes sense - I don't think a bottle of wine is a Diamond benefit anyway.

Been Diamond and D+ for many cruises and have never been gifted a bottle of wine. They better bring me a wine keg next cruise. ;)

Been Diamond and D+ for many cruises and have never been gifted a bottle of wine. They better bring me a wine keg next cruise. ;)

Please read my post again and try to understand the words - before you BS!:rolleyes:

Maybe it is just a nice thing that some C+A ambassadors do for their new Diamond customers - not sure if it is a policy...

Edited by germanfflyer

Please read my post again and try to understand the words - before you BS!:rolleyes:

Maybe it is just a nice thing that some C+A ambassadors do for their new Diamond customers - not sure if it is a policy...

First you thought you can request a bottle of wine "on the day you turn Diamond" and then you backpedal thinking it was a nice move by an ambassador.

Perhaps you should read my post again to understand the difference between a joke and BS. Do you really think I was expecting a wine Keg in my cabin. :rolleyes:

Edit: if you read any of my live review, instead of just posting on it, you'd know I joke a lot. I'm one of the "rare" Germans with a sense of humour, it must be the fact that I'm 50% English.

Edited by A&L_Ont