AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

6 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

Well crap, I didn't follow along closely enough. All the talk about other websites threw me off.

In all the excitement out here it happens ;). The good thing is that Allstate seems to have the cards in supply. In the last few months ( knock on wood) they seem to have not run out at all for the physical gift cards.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

In all the excitement out here it happens ;). The good thing is that Allstate seems to have the cards in supply. In the last few months ( knock on wood) they seem to have not run out at all for the physical gift cards.

I'm hoping that doesn't change with all of the folks from AARP switching to Allstate. Were you a rewards member (either Allstate or AARP) back when they'd sell out fairly often? There were times when they'd only last a few days, maybe a week, then we'd have to wait a couple weeks. A whole lot of people posting, "When will they be back? My cruise is soon." LOL

I shouldn't have to worry about it, though. I've hoarded away enough Allstate points to last us years. I never had to use them because we always had enough AARP points to keep us going.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

I'm hoping that doesn't change with all of the folks from AARP switching to Allstate. Were you a rewards member (either Allstate or AARP) back when they'd sell out fairly often? There were times when they'd only last a few days, maybe a week, then we'd have to wait a couple weeks. A whole lot of people posting, "When will they be back? My cruise is soon." LOL

I shouldn't have to worry about it, though. I've hoarded away enough Allstate points to last us years. I never had to use them because we always had enough AARP points to keep us going.

Yes I was a member of Verizon, then AARP, and now the last one standing Allstate. AARP and Verizon used to run out often. I have 200k allstate points I am set for now.

23 minutes ago, NCTribeFan said:

Decided to go ahead and get a $500 card to test how long it takes to arrive.  Would be nice if it shows up on Black Friday since I'll be at home and won't have to schedule a pick-up at the UPS store.

I ordered 3*1k last week and had them in 3 days.

I ordered some on friday because I freaked out when I saw someone say none were available. After I bought them I realized they were talking about princess. Anyway. I've been checking my UPS app every day waiting for them to pop up. They just did today. Scheduled delivery is Thursday. I requested a change to a UPS store which sometimes pushes the delivery back a day. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

Mine come from OH to CA and takes about 4 days once they ship.

Ours come from OH, too. If you're getting them on the west coast from there, I guess that's their only facility. Oddly enough, the last two times we ordered, one took a full week ($500) and the other ($1,000) only took three days.

6 hours ago, Roscoe13 said:

I use the UPS my choice app and override the signature required and designate a secure location for a delivery at my home. 

6 hours ago, Mntbiker2008 said:

I did the same thing. 

Doing that makes me nervous, especially when it's a large amount in gift cards. When you authorize the delivery without the signature, the driver's "delivered" notice becomes the only proof they require. We live in a rural area, so package theft isn't likely, but I'm paranoid I'd end up with a dishonest driver who marks it delivered and keeps the package.

Dyslectic Bob Here, They work you just need to figure them out. And no giving out the answers!!!!

Have a few codes 1st three lines....

91EDIUGTFIG 

EDIUGTFIG91

EDIUGTFIG9102

EREHT HTROW OOO3 STNIOP!!!!

KCUL DOOG

Quiz Bob :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin::classic_tongue:and his dyslecticettes

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

Dyslectic Bob Here, They work you just need to figure them out. And no giving out the answers!!!!

91EDIUGTFIG 

EDIUGTFIG91

EDIUGTFIG9102

KCUL DOOG

Quiz Bob :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin::classic_tongue:and his dyslecticettes

THANKS

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NCTribeFan said:

Why the guessing game?  And I think you meant er'yeht 😁

But, um, thanks!

THGIR RUOY!

I love puzzles and quizzes, Especially figuring out Allstate codes. I am retired now and it keeps my mind sharp.

I have retired friends who are like the "Tower of Babble-on" and on and on.

So keep sharp!! This was an easy one.

Cabo Bob :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin::classic_tongue:and his toungettes

18 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

No quiz here....

HOLIDAYTECH2019.......2000

2019HOLIDAYTECH.......1000

Thanks

13 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

91EDIUGTFIG 

EDIUGTFIG91

EDIUGTFIG9102

KCUL DOOG

Thank you

14 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

91EDIUGTFIG 

EDIUGTFIG91

EDIUGTFIG9102

KCUL DOOG

Third one didn't work for me, but Mahalo for the others!

Edited by Yehootu
not pau

Another productive code day. Thanks!

45 minutes ago, Mntbiker2008 said:

How often do you guys receive emails? The last one I got was on Nov 17th but the last one before that was back in mid October. I check my spam folder all the time because that's where they go in gmail. 

I get one a week. They often send different codes to different people, which is why sharing here comes in handy. We've figured out some of their tricks, though. The most common one is the year. Sometimes it's in 2-digit format, sometimes 4-digit. Then they'll put it on the front or back of the code. Some people will get one, while others get the other one. I've discovered that, more often than not, they'll release codes that add up to 3,000 points at a time. Maybe three 1,000 point codes or a 2,000 and 1,000. Not always, but usually. Cabo Bob likes to figure out codes before they're released using clues on the website. They often create codes based on certain auctions or promotions running at the time.

I'm not sure why you're getting the emails less often, but as long as you follow this thread, you shouldn't have to worry about it. 🙂

6 minutes ago, wardwhitty said:

So sorry because I know this is in the thread somewhere, but are all cards delivered UPS or just over a certain amount?

$0-$499 -> USPS

$500+ -> UPS

6 minutes ago, wardwhitty said:

Can you have it delivered to a work address instead of your home so you can sign?

I believe this isn't an option with USPS as the billing address must match the shipping address. However, if you download the UPS App, and make a MyChoice account, you can reroute your package to your work address.