$7.95 Room Service Charge

Y'all remember to be Loyal to Royal and they may give you trinkets. I like my trinkets in green , so they can keep the trinkets and look for better options for my money and return on investment

Sent from my SM-J320V using Forums mobile app

I like my free champagne in the DL or CL.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

I am looking very hard at MSC Divdia or Seaside. I liked what I saw on Viking smaller ship, no inside cabins , tailored more adults. No water park, limited free shore excursions, free beer wine soad for lunch and dinner. No charge for specialty restaurants . Plus right now free airfare, but out of our budget right now. I am keeping them on my radar.

Now that is not what i heard about this cruise line. I heard that they nickle and dime you for everything. You're making it sound like its all inclusive almost. If that's the case i found deals on this cruise line much below the cost of rcl and carnival. I was wondering about the entertainment onboard is this comparable? Now i don't know what to believe. I guess i will have to ask a few people who have sailed on both lines extensively.

My wife doesn't have a problem with the more basic "continental" style breakfast being offered. She just asks me to go get her hot breakfast

from the "windjammer". No $7.95 for RCCL and no tip for me. :(

She might give you a tip she could not give room service

Sent from my SM-J320V using Forums mobile app

This is in the FAQ on the Royal Caribbean website:

Staterooms

s.gif

cor_print_icon.gifPrint This Pages.gif

Q: Is there room service onboard?s.gifA: Room service is available onboard any time of the day or night - simply order from the room service menu located in your stateroom/suite (late night service charge of $3.95* applies).

*Service charge subject to change without notice.

This is the way it was last year on our cruise. There was no charge except after midnight or some late hour. We had breakfast delivered at 6 am and the was no charge