TOO MANY THREADS for the EDGE

Living4acruise2day

Agree ...

Celebrity: Century --1998 & 2013; Constellation -- 2007 & 2010; Solstice -- 2009; Silhouette -- 2011; Eclipse -- 2014 & 2015

Royal: Grandeur of the Seas -- 2008 x2; Jewel of the Seas -- 2007; Monarch of the Seas -- 2002

Princess: Sun Princess -- 2004 & 2006; Caribbean Princess -- 2005

Way too many. I keep scouring them all for any tidbit of something new that I dont already know. LoL

Hey this will get me flamed, I saw NOTHING especially for kids. As all of you know, that makes me happy.

Hooray, makes me happy too!!! :D

I agree with everyone, maybe separate sticky just for the Edge threads...how about it cruise critic mods?

Hey this will get me flamed, I saw NOTHING especially for kids. As all of you know, that makes me happy.

Errr...most of the ship hasn't been revealed up to now, so don't start waving those flags just yet ;p.

Agreed about the threads, they need grouping together on a sticky like the other boards have done over the last few years with their new builds. Same with the new logo threads, think there are 3 or 4 of those. Only thing left to do then would be to move the Ports of Call questions to the appropriate boards and I'd be a happy chappy :D.

Ah you are right. Some rock climbing wall may appear. Or some kind of ferris wheel. They are 7 day cruises. I usually stick to 14 days, to avoid all that. So booked a B2B.

But that is a whole other topic.

Im sure someone will post soon. Is the Edge good for kids. Yikes.

Way too many. I keep scouring them all for any tidbit of something new that I dont already know. LoL

There will be a teen program and fun factory according to the agent that took my booking. (hope its located right next to your cabin :)

Because it is not about the Edge per se. The title is to stop all of the threads about it. I know it won't help, but it really is getting out of control.

Oh this is silly. It's just because it is new. Also, really...would you like all the threads about any other ship combined?

Of course not. Who wants to plow through that many posts on such a broad topic.

Also, if it's that confusing, then do a little research first. People are asking questions that are answered on the website.

Meh. People are excited about the newest ship. No big deal- in a few days the excitement will die down and we can get back to the usual threads about proper etiquette and dress in the MDR, seasickness remedies, and questions about the premium beverage package. In the meantime, just scroll past the threads you don't !Ike.

Meh. People are excited about the newest ship. No big deal- in a few days the excitement will die down and we can get back to the usual threads about proper etiquette and dress in the MDR, seasickness remedies, and questions about the premium beverage package. In the meantime, just scroll past the threads you don't !Ike.

Once the excitement dies down will be a good time to open a singular thread, that way people won't have to scroll through dozens of pages saying, "Ooh, that's nice" or "Don't like that" :rolleyes:

I agree- lot´s of excitment for the new Edge- but thats quite understandable- it is not as if X is bringing out a ship every other or even every year as do the other cruise lines- so a new ship class since 2008 of course brings that kind of excitement!