Nice breakdown of Edge cabins

DachshundsRule

Here is another link that includes some additional notes about each cabin category. I would expect this to get updated as the ship build progresses and more details become available. This site can be very slow to load so give it a moment.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/EDGE/Celebrity_Edge_Stateroom_Internal_Categories.pdf

Thanks for the information. On the deck plans it sure appears as though the aft balconies are MUCH larger than the side balconies - so either the deck plans are off or there will be some staterooms/suites with significantly larger balconies than these spreadsheets document.

Thanks for the information. On the deck plans it sure appears as though the aft balconies are MUCH larger than the side balconies - so either the deck plans are off or there will be some staterooms/suites with significantly larger balconies than these spreadsheets document.

The sheet indicates the average SV veranda size is a little more than 2x larger than the Infinity Veranda (89 vs. 42 sq/ft), so there will definitely be some SV cabins that have very large balconies.

Thanks for all the information; I have an S1 aft and am wondering if I should change to just an S1...???? It is so far from everything. It will be nice to have information added as it becomes available...no side window!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have a question too.........I booked a CC2 and was told by 2 different reps that Concierge Class has the INFINITE VERANDAS........why doesn't it break down on the list with them? It only has those new balconies under other cabin categories.:eek: Any thoughts?

Thanks for posting this.

It had alot of helpful info.

I was interested in maximum passenger capacity..If I read it correctly, this chart gives a number of 2918 when there is dbl occupancy but also lists a very large no of cabins , 1305, that can accomodate up to 4...Does anyone know what the max no could be.?

I have a question too.........I booked a CC2 and was told by 2 different reps that Concierge Class has the INFINITE VERANDAS........why doesn't it break down on the list with them? It only has those new balconies under other cabin categories.:eek: Any thoughts?

Look at this deck plan:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/EDGE/17055722_CEL_Deck_Plans.pdf

The little wavy/semi circle thing on the balcony would indicate which ones have the Infinite Veranda. We know the 1A, 1B, SV and S3 categories do not have them so this deck plan should be accurate. I think the regular balcony categories are segmented into Infinite Veranda and not since all veranda cabins will have them. All CC and AQ cabins appear as they do have them so there is no need to further segment them.

Here is another link that includes some additional notes about each cabin category. I would expect this to get updated as the ship build progresses and more details become available. This site can be very slow to load so give it a moment.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/EDGE/Celebrity_Edge_Stateroom_Internal_Categories.pdf

Thanks for this too..charts have diff amts for AQ so they are probably useful as guides only til finalized

I have to say I'm bemused at what an 'Infinite Veranda' is. I watched a video and all I could see was the wall to the balcony folding completely back to enable full access to the balcony. Is that it? Or am I missing something else?

I have to say I'm bemused at what an 'Infinite Veranda' is. I watched a video and all I could see was the wall to the balcony folding completely back to enable full access to the balcony. Is that it? Or am I missing something else?

http://www.celebritycruises.com/edge/accommodations/edge-staterooms/#208018183

Try that video. You can open the doors and close the balcony window to give yourself basically a larger room (cabin + balcony) with a floor to ceiling window. Or set it up in the traditional sense and have a regular cabin with an open balcony area.

Celebrity also just posted a 360 degree mock up video of a Sky Suite on their Facebook page. It doesn't designate which level it is, but the bed faces outward to the balcony like the newer river cruises do.

Celebrity also just posted a 360 degree mock up video of a Sky Suite on their Facebook page. It doesn't designate which level it is, but the bed faces outward to the balcony like the newer river cruises do.

Thanks for the Facebook info. Sky suite doesn't look that large from the 360 video, but square footage is 319 for the S2, which we've booked vs the 300 sq. ft on the S-class ships. Veranda is the same for s-class S2 @ 79 sq. ft.

SS1 Cabin 299/Veranda 163

SS2 Cabin 298/Veranda 102

Look at this deck plan:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/EDGE/17055722_CEL_Deck_Plans.pdf

The little wavy/semi circle thing on the balcony would indicate which ones have the Infinite Veranda. We know the 1A, 1B, SV and S3 categories do not have them so this deck plan should be accurate. I think the regular balcony categories are segmented into Infinite Veranda and not since all veranda cabins will have them. All CC and AQ cabins appear as they do have them so there is no need to further segment them.

Thank you for the explanation. I really do appreciate it:).

Thanks for all the information; I have an S1 aft and am wondering if I should change to just an S1...???? It is so far from everything. It will be nice to have information added as it becomes available...no side window!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I believe the S1 afts have a balcony size of 163 sq ft.

Except it isn't really an open balcony...it (imho) looks more like an ocean view room that lets you lower the window...It reminds me of a "french balcony" from a river cruise ship.

My thoughts exactly. We have booked a cabin but the more I look at the pictures & video the more I'm questioning my choice. May switch to a SV when one opens up. If we move we can see the Infinite Veranda as friends are booked on the same cruise.

Cruise 47 I don't think at 42 sq ft there would be room for 2 chairs, table and footstools.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/edge/accommodations/edge-staterooms/#208018183

Try that video. You can open the doors and close the balcony window to give yourself basically a larger room (cabin + balcony) with a floor to ceiling window. Or set it up in the traditional sense and have a regular cabin with an open balcony area.

My question is will all sky suites have this as a standard configuration? I would like for the bed to face balcony as it shows in the 360 view. Only having sailed in veranda rooms it would be a nice change.

Except it isn't really an open balcony...it (imho) looks more like an ocean view room that lets you lower the window...It reminds me of a "french balcony" from a river cruise ship.

I agree. Here is a much better video of the mock up cabin Celebrity has in their innovation lab. This really shows exactly how it would work.

And here is a Sky Suite mock up video as well which is helpful to see the size of the room.

I agree. Here is a much better video of the mock up cabin Celebrity has in their innovation lab. This really shows exactly how it would work.

It look like there is less storage space in the stateroom? - the cabinet space above the beds looks gone, possibly some more drawers at the desk?