2018/2019 Cruises - Anyone heard any news of when they'll be announced?

chamima

I called Princess at 9:00 a.m. to see when Australia/New Zealand would open. The person I spoke with said that she wasn't sure. I tried again at 1:00, and same response. Finally called at 6:30, and the category we wanted was already sold out. Unreal! Oh well, we at least are #1 on the waitlist to get it changed.

There are some odd things happening re the Aussie bookings. On the cruise I booked many categories seemed to be booked out, and I was looking at 9am Sydney time. The online booking kept coming up with an error after I selected the cabin I wanted. Eventually I rang Princess and booked by phone.

There are some odd things happening re the Aussie bookings. On the cruise I booked many categories seemed to be booked out, and I was looking at 9am Sydney time. The online booking kept coming up with an error after I selected the cabin I wanted. Eventually I rang Princess and booked by phone.

I went to my TA this morning, another dealt with my booking and I got the Handicapped Accessible Window Suite for the 3 night Sydney-Melbourne sailing 10/22/2018. Once home I went online to check January and April sailings and both cruise the required Window Suite is already booked. Still, I'm going to start saving for a 20% deposit on the April trip, keep monitoring the availability, and if necessary, get the Window Suite next to it, and hope F315 becomes available. The cruise I had to cancel, this happened and I was able to transfer, then disaster struck with household expenses messing up my budget so I had to cancel the November 2017 cruise-so I was really impatient to get the booking completed. The TA rang Princess, and the booking's marked NO UPGRADE, however I will still monitor my Cruise Personaliser, just in case it's changed without the TA being notified. She did have to verify I was Handicapped before the booking went ahead, I have the Questionnaire to fill out and take back to the agency.

Has anyone heard when the Spring Asia 2019 cruises will be released? I know now the the Golden isn't going there. I'm about to book with Celebrity because all their suites are sold out already. I'm looking at Aqua class but was hoping Princess would have something in Japan. I thought it was going to be released with the Australia/New Zealand cruises?

Thanks,

Cynthia

We are looking for the November 2018 round trip from Los Angeles to Hawaii. Anybody have any idea when that booking window will open? It's for our 50th anniversary and we live in Arizona, so would it would be wonderfully convenient. Thanks and cheers! Jan

Here is a partial...just AUS/NZ sailings on this one

Thank you for the information.

I looked at the Australia/New Zealand cruises and many of them are 13 days. I am very unhappy about this. As a veteran and a Carnival Corporation shareholder, the OBC on a 13 day cruise is significantly less than on a 14 day cruise. I was looking to book, but I probably will not book one of the 13-day ones.

Still no word on when the Asia 2019 spring cruises will be released. I'd really like to know if any ship is doing the transpacific cruise in 2019. Even knowing the opening date of the Australia/New Zealand cruises people couldn't get the cabin they wanted.

Does anyone know what the cruises will be or when they will be released?

Thanks,

Cynthia

Hello all, I see this thread has been going strong for a few weeks. Am I to assume the spring 2019 schedule will be out next month like May/Jun?

I booked a Queensland, Australia cruise on Sun Princess that sails late February 2019. So there are itineraries available already for Spring 2019, it just depends on what region you want to sail.