Question on 25 year Anniversary Cruise(s)

Recently returned from the Explorer 25th anniv voyage from Barcelona to Venice. Jason Montague was onboard and held a "town hall" in the theatre. There were also 2 "special" excursions added to the itinerary - these, of course, would vary according to the ports on your itinerary. We received a very nice small round Tiffany velvet-lined silver box with a "25th anniversary" engraved cover and a small box of nice chocolates. Others on this voyage might chime in for anything I may have missed.

Question regarding the 25 year Anniversary cruise(s). We're booked on one of them this year. Is it really anything special or just marketing. I saw the galley lunch and pin, but not much more. Thanks.

DW really enjoyed the presentations on Social Media Interactions done by Jason, the Seven Seas Society Director - I think that they are done only on the "25th Anniversary" cruises. All in all, it felt special!

The Explorer 9-19 April Anniversary Cruise was excellent. The extras (Galley Lunch, Pins, Presents, special excursions) were all very welcome

Jason Montague and Jason O'Keefe both worked hard during the cruise interacting with staff, crew and guests; they were both very approachable and genuinely interested in feedback; it was a pleasure to meet them

I'm not sure that the two Jasons will be on all the Anniversary cruises but I believe that senior Head Office personnel will be on-board

We didn't have a special excursions. We got a pin, a box with 4 chocolate candies and a galley brunch. The brunch was very special. You can learn more about the brunch on my Voyager live report. Not sure if ours was designated as a 25th anniversary cruise.

Recently returned from the Explorer 25th anniv voyage from Barcelona to Venice. Jason Montague was onboard and held a "town hall" in the theatre. There were also 2 "special" excursions added to the itinerary - these, of course, would vary according to the ports on your itinerary. We received a very nice small round Tiffany velvet-lined silver box with a "25th anniversary" engraved cover and a small box of nice chocolates. Others on this voyage might chime in for anything I may have missed.

Just to keep expectations in check, I'll note that the Explorer Barcelona-Venice cruise (which we were on) was the only one originally listed as the "25th Anniversary Cruise" though there is now a list of other 25th Anniversary Cruises (list here: https://www.rssc.com/specials/details.aspx?Id=6ccffc98-1b32-4657-9753-fe48278464f9). I wouldn't (necessarily) expect Regent executives on those cruises. I'd also guess, but am prepared to be proven wrong, that those cruises won't get the Tiffany box, just the pins and (as reported above) the box of chocolates. Likewise, the added shore excursions (we did the one in Kotor...it was very nice) which were announced on-board were more in the mode of additions to the cruise's program rather than something particularly special in recognition of the 25th Anniversary. Again, while the Kotor added excursion was nice (boat trip across Kotor bay, concert by a flute quartet and an authentic Montenegrin lunch), it wasn't like the evening reception in the courtyard of the Celsus Library and subsequent concert in the amphitheater at Ephesus we experienced in 2006 on a "President's Cruise."

Just to keep expectations in check, I'll note that the Explorer Barcelona-Venice cruise (which we were on) was the only one originally listed as the "25th Anniversary Cruise" though there is now a list of other 25th Anniversary Cruises (list here: https://www.rssc.com/specials/details.aspx?Id=6ccffc98-1b32-4657-9753-fe48278464f9). I wouldn't (necessarily) expect Regent executives on those cruises. I'd also guess, but am prepared to be proven wrong, that those cruises won't get the Tiffany box, just the pins and (as reported above) the box of chocolates. Likewise, the added shore excursions (we did the one in Kotor...it was very nice) which were announced on-board were more in the mode of additions to the cruise's program rather than something particularly special in recognition of the 25th Anniversary. Again, while the Kotor added excursion was nice (boat trip across Kotor bay, concert by a flute quartet and an authentic Montenegrin lunch), it wasn't like the evening reception in the courtyard of the Celsus Library and subsequent concert in the amphitheater at Ephesus we experienced in 2006 on a "President's Cruise."

Agree that each of the 'additional' Anniversary Cruises will be slightly different, but hopefully still memorable

We thoroughly enjoyed both of the added "Anniversary" excursions - the one in Kotor and the 'underground' tour of Naples (fascinating). We were informed of both these added excursions by Regent, via our TA, about 10 days before the cruise and booked them immediately

We were onboard for a 20th anniversary cruise on Mariner. At that time Mark Conroy was onboard and he also interacted well. We had commemorative pins/badge onboard and a few months later on our return a Tiffany engraved plate arrived at home. Also very special.