Sorry for the repetitive question...

Anthomaniac

But the search function doesn't work very well on my phone.

We are staying one night in Fort Lauderdale post cruise. We've never stayed after our cruise and we've never stayed in Fort Lauderdale before.

Any suggestions on affordable hotel not terribly far from the airport? Our flight out is at 6am on Sunday, so free breakfast and shuttle are not really important since we will be leaving before they will be available.

We will be staying Dec 2-3, so looking for some options for possibly cooler weather activities we could do on sat the 2.

TIA

Mel

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The average temperature in Fort Lauderdale in December is 77 degrees (81 in November) so it won't be very cool :D. For attractions and hotels check out http://www.sunny.org. For a reasonable,convenient hotel, many recommend Hyatt Place Convention Center when booked through http://www.valuetrips.com. Just take a look at the many threads on this forum about Hyatt Place and valuetrips.

Your affordable might be my splurge - budget?

Lots of FLL area hotels, and a cab/Uber from most will only take 10-15 min. I would look to stay somewhere fun and not worry about being close to the airport.

Your affordable might be my splurge - budget?

Lots of FLL area hotels, and a cab/Uber from most will only take 10-15 min. I would look to stay somewhere fun and not worry about being close to the airport.

We've stayed at 30 per night places in Colorado springs, and 250 per night in Minneapolis.

I would like something under 150 if possible.

:)

Crowne Plaza is closest to the airport and has a free shuttle to the airport but not sure if they have one early enough for you six am flight. It is a nice hotel but not proximal to much without walking at least half a mile or a mile

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We've stayed at 30 per night places in Colorado springs, and 250 per night in Minneapolis.

I would like something under 150 if possible.

:)

Valuetrips has Hyatt Place (assuming there are rooms still available) at $153/night.

Early Dec. should be a dead period after Thanksgiving, so you might find a hotel in your budget. Or you might need to bump up your budget to stay where you want. Good luck and have a great cruise! :)

I got the Best Western Oceanside Inn for 1 to 4 December for a per night rate of 126 + tax through last minute travel club. It is very close to the beach and a water taxi stop, and places to eat within walking distance.

You have to join the club which in theory there is a charge for but which in practice there are lots of free membership codes floating around online.

I have to say though this is my first time with both the hotel and LMT so I am kind of keeping fingers, legs and eyes crossed that it all works out ok.

We've stayed at Hyatt Place and booked through Value Trips. It's a decent hotel and close to the port.

I know you weren't concerned about breakfast and a shuttle, but they do have both although I don't know what time the shuttle operates.

I got the Best Western Oceanside Inn for 1 to 4 December for a per night rate of 126 + tax through last minute travel club. It is very close to the beach and a water taxi stop, and places to eat within walking distance.

You have to join the club which in theory there is a charge for but which in practice there are lots of free membership codes floating around online.

I have to say though this is my first time with both the hotel and LMT so I am kind of keeping fingers, legs and eyes crossed that it all works out ok.

I forgot about LMT! I'll have to check them out.