Lock your luggage?

We don't lock when flying and do lock them before getting on the ship and when putting them out on depression night ([emoji6]). All our valuables are with us in the carryon.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We don't lock when flying and do lock them before getting on the ship and when putting them out on depression night ([emoji6]). All our valuables are with us in the carryon.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Same with us. Figure no one wants our shoes and clothing. Nothing else to take. Also, we use soft-sided luggage. If anyone wants in all they need is a sharp knife. Prefer my luggage not be destroyed.

I always lock my luggage - because it helps insure the zippers don't pop open. It did once for me.

I don't care if someone looks at my underwear. If they really want to steal used clothing, so let them. It's insured on my credit card anyway. I don't pack that I would cry if it goes missing.

Another zip tie user. It's more for keeping the zipper from opening accidentally. Between airports and cruise terminals, it's rather surprising how many times luggage has been delivered minus the zip tie.

Same with us. Figure no one wants our shoes and clothing. Nothing else to take. Also, we use soft-sided luggage. If anyone wants in all they need is a sharp knife. Prefer my luggage not be destroyed.

You do not need a knife to get into a soft sided luggage, a pen will work just fine.

We lock our bags to try to keep everything inside. If we are missing a lock, we just zip tie it shut.