Diamond vs. Diamond Plus

Well said, and you also just described Bob, who is the most helpful person on these boards. We wouldn't know what to do without him. Thanks again Bob!! :D

Thats who i was thinking about,i always look out for his comments because they are usually helping someone.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Back in May 2016 on Allure they were testing requiring your card to be swiped with each drink.

85299c5e337597971e6ccd5ed6ce1154.jpg

Sent from a mobile device

Guess I shouldn't have posted this. Rumor has it Majesty is doing this test again.

Sent from a mobile device

Here are some pictures of my favorite coffee cup, that we purchased in 2004 outside of the Parthenon in Rome. It is made by Dunoon which a UK bone china mug making company. I would have bought an entire dinner set of this pattern if they had ever made such a thing. John can figure out why. I have owned or someone in my family has owned all of the dogs on the outside of the mug.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Wellington/i-CR8WC4w/0/808a74dd/M/IMG_0327-M.jpg This one would be the version of the best dog ever, Maddock.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Wellington/i-3smXL3f/0/f342505c/M/IMG_0326-M.jpg This would be a version of Lord Wellington

https://photos.smugmug.com/Wellington/i-pGv8DqD/0/f878d481/M/IMG_0325-M.jpg Last but not least Bella

JC

Nice mug. We have/had several items from Harrods with Westies on them. Kind of their mascot I think. Condo life is making us downsize.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Yeah, wonder what will happen to all of my SHAG tiki mugs, when I move to a condo.... I like stuff, but at some point it becomes a pain. I know the pain after cleaning out my 92 year old mothers house this spring and her collection of biscuit jars.

Harrods has always been partial to Westies and Scotties on their very nice shopping bags. Worth a trip just for one of those. We ate lunch there in 2013 after arriving from Edinburg and right before going to a late afternoon showing of Matilda. Took my friends who had never travelled outside of the US or Mexico or Caribbean before that trip. We ate at the fabulous seafood bar in the food hall. There were 4 seats open separated by the entire counter area. Watched them order champagne lobster a giant plate of other cold seafood. My modest lunch cost over $100. Theirs must have pushed $300. They loved it.

JC