Crystal Block Bargain

Someone is watching this auction, maybe hoping it sells and they can cash in on theirs next.....:p

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OASIS-OF-THE-SEAS-CRYSTAL-GLASS-PAPERWEIGHT-ROYAL-CARIBBEAN-/282519062605?hash=item41c772c84d:g:SnQAAOSwTM5YtYLl

That's not an auction. It is a set price that someone is asking. Not a chance!

I might shell out a few bucks to get a block for a ship we have been on but don't have. The person selling this one needs to put the crack pipe down. ;-)

Never know "there is a sucker born every minute" PT Barnum

Someone is watching this auction, maybe hoping it sells and they can cash in on theirs next.....:p

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OASIS-OF-THE-SEAS-CRYSTAL-GLASS-PAPERWEIGHT-ROYAL-CARIBBEAN-/282519062605?hash=item41c772c84d:g:SnQAAOSwTM5YtYLl

Thanks for posting. I haven't used Ebay in awhile, I wonder if there is a reserve price? (Just asking as I have time and curious, not going to buy!)

Read the rest of the replies, I guess the seller can hope.

Maybe Royal will start serial number-izing them so they know who is selling them. But they probably don't care. But rest assured they did see it. I remember when people use to sell their Crown and Anchor coupon books online. Royal started stamping them with the date of the cruise and then eventually went paperless.

The only thing Royal I ever bought from Ebay was an Allure of the Seas Inaugural season polo shirt. I had one and caught it on a chain link fence. That was my lucky boarding day shirt! I found one on Ebay that was new and less than what I paid on the ship. I'm guessing Royal dumped the inventory at the end of the season.

Well, it's less expensive than a cruise!:D

I notice the seller's name is Bob ;)

Looking at his other items for sale, he probably goes to garage sales and estate sales and resells.

I got an extra Brilliance of the Seas block that I would be willing to trade for a ship I've sailed on.

I would swap for:

Harmony

Allure

Oasis

Independence

Freedom

Explorer

Navigator

Radiance

Legend

Vision

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk