re meat pies

I am still rather disturbed by your schoolboy culinary explorations.

The complete lack of choc milk leaves it a highly unbalanced meal.

Strawberry for me back then. (They didn't do Vanilla Malt in a carton that long ago)

Strewth, this thread is tuning into a Milk Bar;think I'll go and get a Vanilla Malted and a Custard Tart if I can find a shop that sells them.

With a 'Marathon Puffy Dog Sausage Roll ?' What sort of gastronomic delight is that?:confused:

Anyone tried 'Portuguese Custard Tarts?' They look nice, seen them around the world and here in the better class of patisserie.:p

I had them in Lisbon. Oh so nice.

The burnt top adds to the experience. Probably also burnt all the sugar out of them, so healthy.

I just love Portuguese tarts and the pastries are nice too.

When we were in Macau in March post QM2, my wife tried the Portuguese Tart, said it was super, as I drooled on. Macau being a former Portuguese Colony, they kept the tarts.

Wow, in Maccau as well, those tarts do get around.

They have a version of them at yum cha, we go to the restaurant in the Hellenic club.

I presumed the Hellenic Club would serve Greek Salads and Ouzo, Uncle Mic.:p

Marathon?? I thought they made Dim Sims and Spring Rolls, have not attempted Puffy Dogs.as a snack, Are they eaten with "dead horse" or Soy Sauce?

Yes, Marathon make Dim Sims, and 'Spling Lolls'.:p But no doubt Puffy Dogs can be served with the prescribed tomato sauce.:halo:

I stay away from all that stuff these days, they would make me as 'Crook as Rookwood.'

I am an absolute fan-tale of milky bars with that I agree cobber, should get on the wagon wheel and go down the road for a sherbet.

Maybe we need to go by Choo Choo, especially if it's a Rocky Road. But must stay out of the sun or we'll get Redskin