Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Four

CCHelp

Anne, You are up eaither extremely late or very early ........

Coolers, I think I have "repaired" my Surface Pro .... fingers crossed ... in fact everything crossed! :)

Very early. I get up at 3:00 AM to be at work by 4:00. It's the only way I can stay on top of things.

My fingers are crossed for you. At home I do everything on my iPad. I'd be lost without it.

Miss S, thank you for your kind words. There's a lovely older gentleman in my church who's from Wales. Because of him, I have an impression of the Welsh as a thoroughly civilized people. By the way, here's your very large Vodka with Diet Coke. I've gotten myself a Vodka and Cranberry :)

Edited by napria

Very early. I get up at 3:00 AM to be at work by 4:00. It's the only way I can stay on top of things.

My fingers are crossed for you. At home I do everything on my iPad. I'd be lost without it.

Hi Anne,

It does sound like your work is unsustainable if you are returning home at "normal" hours. It does sound grim and sort of dangerous. Easy for people like me to say, but there must be a sensible balance.

Yes, I use the ipad for sort of normal stuff but anything heavier is the surface pro. The "repair" does appear to have worked and the replacement has been cancelled and a chunk of cash saved. :)

Have you tried Absolut vanilla vodka? It is wonderful.

Wow!!! I haven't lurked for a couple of weeks and we're already up to Page 16 of Version 4. Congratulations to everyone involved. I try to keep up with what's going on.

Yes!!! Australia finally said YES!

We're off in two weeks to join the Scenic Amber in Budapest for 15 days - Christmas Market cruise. Will spend a week in London after the cruise, then up to Manchester to join number 1 (and only) daughter for a couple of days then will take her with us to join family in Frodsham for Christmas - then home. So looking forward to seeing my baby and having the first family Christmas in a very long time.

Will go back to lurking but love catching up with everyone.

Best wishes, Karin

Good morning, I have my Ultra Sound this morning. They told me I have to drink 24 ounces of water 1 hour before I go........

I have to drink at 7:30 and have to hold it...........:rolleyes:...the Imaging place is only about 10 minutes away.

Hope everyone has a good day.:)

Spins: sorry to intrude, but I know I can always find you here. Just boarded Spirit for 18 days and GOOD NEWS, the port and starboard elevators are now linked! I have been carping about this forever and somebody listened!( Sorry folks I'll leave you now)

Good morning, all, from the wet and very windy West coast of Canada. A small respite from the rain and wind occurring right now, but more expected later today. The forecast is for thunderstorms this afternoon. I got up early and did everything that requires power, and fortunately we have natural gas for heat and cooking. If all else fails we have plenty of wood for the wood stove.

Best wishes for your ultrasound today, Lois. I know all too well that feeling of 24 ounces of water in a 16 ounce bladder. But the relief (release) afterwards is good!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For those of you fretting over the whereabouts of the TTSs and Solo Mi let me reassure you we are all fine and making the most of all the Wind has to offer.

Maroc today, Canaries tomorrow and the next day the we settle down to the crossing to Barbados.

It's a hard job but somebody's got to do it...

Wow!!! I haven't lurked for a couple of weeks and we're already up to Page 16 of Version 4. Congratulations to everyone involved. I try to keep up with what's going on.

Yes!!! Australia finally said YES!

We're off in two weeks to join the Scenic Amber in Budapest for 15 days - Christmas Market cruise. Will spend a week in London after the cruise, then up to Manchester to join number 1 (and only) daughter for a couple of days then will take her with us to join family in Frodsham for Christmas - then home. So looking forward to seeing my baby and having the first family Christmas in a very long time.

Will go back to lurking but love catching up with everyone.

Best wishes, Karin

Enjoy the Christmas Markets!

We will be visiting Melbourne in March. Come by and lurk some more. I might have questions.

Jeff - No! Would have been great to catch up. (Dinner looks yum.)

JP - More than happy to help with anything. I'm lurking most days so just give me a yell.

Really looking forward to the markets. Picked up our Scenic docs today - nice backpack, travel wallet, three different kinds of luggage tags, a blow-up travel pillow, socks, eye mask, ear plugs, personalised itinerary - all very nice touches.

Take care, Karin

Karin, you're visiting a lot of really iconic markets during your trip ...... so hope you get to some at night when it becomes magical.

This is the main one on Vienna where they have completed the huts and the traders are filling them up. There are now around twenty or so markets in Vienna. The tree isvery small this year and is yet to be decorated.

http://webcam.anw.at/

Hello Coolers.......

Lovely to see Karin popping in....hope you have a fabulous trip and enjoy the festivities in Cheshire.

Anne, that's a gruelling work schedule, little wonder you are so tired.

Lois, glad the scan went well for you.

TTS & Co.....good to hear you're having fun on the Wind...hope you have CD Colin on board, he's a corker!

Lovely scrummy food as usual Jeffers....another tick for the mussels but the pie looks delicious too....I've just thrown some organic corn fed chicken breasts in the oven in a white wine and cream sauce....peas and creamy mash will accompany!

Weather sounds very mixed everywhere....it's not been too bad here so far....but mainly dull and gloomy.

Just two weeks and two days until l depart for Dubai....the Emirates chauffeur service is confusing as they state the pick up time as check in time then calculate the mileage and journey time to the minute which doesn't rest easy with me as l always allow for delays.....we shall see!

DD's birthday this weekend so a shopping trip is planned with lunch out...then it's down to some serious packing.....

Happy Day 😊