Coming back to Princess

Zoey1

We have not sailed with Princess for many years, most recently we have been with Celebrity cruise line.

Staying in suites we have always had unlimited premium beverage package,speciality dining and gratuities.

It does not look like any of this is “included? Am I correct in that and if so, does anyone know if there are packages for all of this and cost.

Any information plus any and all info about Ruby Princess would be so greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Wendy

We were on the Ruby Princess for a Mexican Christmas cruise 2016 Had a great time Older boat & small Had some plumbing problems for several days but guest relations finally took care of us After numerous handymen

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have not sailed with Princess for many years, most recently we have been with Celebrity cruise line.

Staying in suites we have always had unlimited premium beverage package,speciality dining and gratuities.

It does not look like any of this is “included? Am I correct in that and if so, does anyone know if there are packages for all of this and cost.

Any information plus any and all info about Ruby Princess would be so greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Wendy

No beverage package for full suites

No comp. grats. for full suites

Free specialty dining on the first evening, call the DINE Line once on board to reserve.

Special Club Class Dining

Special Mimosa breakfast each morning for full suite passengers only

Free gratuities offered as part of certain promos on specific cruises. Sip & Sail (Premier Beverage Package) has been offered for a limited time the past two summers for certain future cruises. Have never seen a promo which included free grats. and sip&sail. Search the Princess web site for current promos on your cruise.

The Premier Beverage package is sold for $68 & change/pp/day. Can be pre-ordered or purchased on board.

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf

We were on the Ruby Princess for a Mexican Christmas cruise 2016 Had a great time Older boat & small Had some plumbing problems for several days but guest relations finally took care of us After numerous handymen

Ruby is a large ship, been on her. :halo:

Thank you

Wendy

Welcome back and now you can 'Escape Completely and Come Back New.':cool:

We did 30 days on Ruby in 2010, large ship, good features. I am not a suite cruiser, out of my league, but if you look at Princess website, it will tell all. Above all enjoy and come back new.:*

Without status for us we are just trying to find our place in the cruising world. We had a Princess cruise booked but had to cancel last year. Now I'm looking at Princess again and a couple other lines for the Caribbean. I like the fancy look of Royal Caribbean but maybe with a little less party atmosphere. At my age folks, If anyone is going to be the life of the party it better be me. :p

Ruby Princess small????

Its a Grand Class ship with over 3000 passengers or so and 113,000 tons!

Maybe you are thinking of Pacific Princess with about 700 passengers?

Thank you

Wendy

We just returned on Sunday from the Royal Princess Transatlantic. Hadn't done Princess in 4 years, but had done 2 Celebrity Silhouette cruises. We got the free drink package on Celebrity, and upgraded mine for $10/day. No such luck on Princess. We paid a little over $850/pp for the AIBP (all-inclusive drink package), which we thought was pretty steep, especially since you can't get a Perrier or San Pellegrino on it. Does that make sense? We sailed on the Ruby in 2013, and enjoyed that ship a lot, especially Skywalkers. Have fun.

I have sailed in suites on Celebrity, NCL and Princess within the past 2 years. NCL had the most perks and best prices and Celebrity came in second for value. Princess and Celebrity are more to my liking. Celebrity has better MDR food and a much better buffet. NCL has butlers with suites which I don't find of any use.

On Princess when you have a full suite (not a mini suite) you have complimentary access to the thermal suite in the spa. They have stone lounge beds that are heated and just wonderful so take advantage of that perk. Celebrity and Princess are more alike then different in service and passenger demographics.