Beverage package question??

portcbob

Hi fellow cruisers.

If you have the classic beverage package can you get an unopened bottle of beer and take back to your stateroom for later consumption??

Thank-you.

I do it on every cruise without any problems. CFDC and water as well as the beer.

On the constellation October 31, 2017 Cruise we had a bottle opener on the wall in our inside cabin bathroom. I thought that was brilliant! So, yes, take your beer back to the cabin because you can open it anytime.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you get small bottles of water on the Classic package and would they leave them unopened? If so, are they just still water? I prefer sparkling but I think that's the top package?

Yes small bottles and they were always unopened when I got them, they just pass you the bottle.

Even when getting off in a port they will have a table setup with cold bottled water just before the exit and you can easily pick one up on your way to take with you. They take your card and pass you water all while you quickly pass along in the lineup to get off. I loved that they did this.

It is still water only fully included in Classic unless that has changed.

Just off a 14 day partial Panama Canal transit on the Reflection. Bottles of water were available with the classic package and you only had to provide your card - but one per card at a time. They didn't have a table of bottled water available as we were walking off to various ports like they used to but they were available at any bar, Oceanview Cafe and Cafe Il Bacio.

We had the classic package. Hubby was only able to get a glass of soda at a time. We were told that he couldn't get the entire can unless we upgraded.