Hurry!!!!

kacurl

For all who are booked...cyber sale ends tomorrow,. Free gratuities $25 beverage card ends tomorrow.Never thought would apply to my 28 day cruise to Tahiti would apply. Called ta he says he doesn't see it . I say call Holland,. Took awhile( longer on line the better) lol. And I got it. Woohoo saved like 750.00!!!!

For all who are booked...cyber sale ends tomorrow,. Free gratuities $25 beverage card ends tomorrow.Never thought would apply to my 28 day cruise to Tahiti would apply. Called ta he says he doesn't see it . I say call Holland,. Took awhile( longer on line the better) lol. And I got it. Woohoo saved like 750.00!!!!

GREAT! It never hurts to call and ask IMO. I have done this many times and most times I get it.

No good for us - would have been an increase of $280pp plus another $26pp in taxes/fees, with the 15 days of gratuities and $25 beverage card being worth about $228pp.

Since you said us I guess there are at least two in the cabin. Aren't gratuities $13.50 or $15.00 per person per day? If so then a 15 day cruise would be $13.50 X 15 days X 2 people = $405.00 just for the gratuities. A Suite would be $45.00 more.

Since you said us I guess there are at least two in the cabin. Aren't gratuities $13.50 or $15.00 per person per day? If so then a 15 day cruise would be $13.50 X 15 days X 2 people = $405.00 just for the gratuities. A Suite would be $45.00 more.

Bigwally's calculations were per person. He is correct; the cyber sale perks are not worth the additional cost - in his situation.

In our case we did not have to rebook to take advantage of the sale. We originally booked a 40 day collector's cruise, but several months ago rebooked with the 16 day segment being considerably discounted-enough to make the two cruises cheaper than the collector. Called our big box TA today and were able to get free grats and beverage card for the 16 day cruise. Was told that because the 24 day cruise in our category was already sold out that cruise did not qualify.

Did you book direct with HAL?

Had originally booked with Hal while on Amsterdam in May, then transferred it to agency I typically use for a savings of $500!! This cruise was barely out there, now to have free GRATS on a 28 day cruise is awesome!!! Cathy

Please explain what you get for the $25.O0 beverage card. I don't think it's the $25.00 soda card. Thank you in advance.

You're correct, it's not the soda card. Think of the Beverage card like a gift card where one's purchase is deducted from the card balance, until the balance runs out. The $25 will cover almost three alcoholic beverages, assuming they cost about $9 each.