Cunard FCD

We did a cruise on the QE in Feb/March this year. Today I received an email from Cunard saying that the $400 OBC I received when I purchased a Future Cruise Deposit is expiring soon. The thing is we didn’t purchase a FCD. I will be ringing to check. I’m confused why we received the email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got one as well. Never having made a future booking.

Interesting things happen on investigation.

Someone has posted a question on the Cunard fb page. Awaiting a response.

Could not find a login for the World Club site to see what they had for me. Could not find. The Cunard page on CC has a thread indicating Cunard deactivated that site some months ago -- planning a replacement, no timeframe given.

There has been quite a lot of discussion on this on an Aussie Princess FB page. I received one, have never cruised with Cunard, and the membership number quoted is my Princess Captain's Circle number. Either Carnival Corp / Princess has been hacked or Cunard has been given the Princess Captain's Circle details and is using them for some weird promo.

BTW I don't currently have any active FCDs with Princess either, I've used them all and are waiting for my next cruise to buy more.

I have never sailed Princess.

You don’t need to have, you maintain the same passenger number across, at least, P&O Aus, Princess and Cunard, I assume Carnival too, so I’d say it came from a central data base, the thing I find strangest is that the address it came from is nothing like the one any of my Cunard stuff has been from.

Gut I didnt get an apology:') Perhaps they dont want Andy n I back on Cunard.

Hey at least you got the spam.

The girls reckon Cunard knew better than to send it to me, cause I’d have booked before they knew there was an issue.

Interestingly I got that email and it aligned with my future cruise deposit number on princess.. and then today I received an email from P&O telling me about some last minute tips and tricks for my cruise which it said is leaving in a few days ... but the ship had already left the port so to speak as the cruise was in October .. had a good time on that cruise ,wish it was leaving again in. A few days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would say you were just not on the list.

I would not Cunard again anyway Mic, ordinary and overrated IMO.:( Not really my scene anyway, I must have a little bit of Bogan blood in me, little bit I said.