Michael's Club - Suite guests

crash3x

Groryjm, Suite manager and Michael's Club Concierge are two different positions. John is the Michael's Club host on Equinox right now, Anca is the Suite Manager.

I am really glad that Anca is back with Celebrity...was so impressed with her that tempted to book on "Equinox",just because of her !!

Groryjm, Suite manager and Michael's Club Concierge are two different positions. John is the Michael's Club host on Equinox right now, Anca is the Suite Manager.

According to Arno's last Whos on board (1st Dec) John was Suite manager and Jole was MCC

According to Arno's last Whos on board (1st Dec) John was Suite manager and Jole was MCC

I was aboard Equinox from December 2 until December 9...

During that sailing, John served as Michael's Club Concierge [unless his contract has since been extended, he was then expecting to go on home leave as of 17 January (as was also true of Captain's Club Hostess, Elaine)]... Roxie [Roxanna] served as Suite Manager during that trip...

I was aboard Equinox from December 2 until December 9...

During that sailing, John served as Michael's Club Concierge [unless his contract has since been extended, he was then expecting to go on home leave as of 17 January (as was also true of Captain's Club Hostess, Elaine)]... Roxie [Roxanna] served as Suite Manager during that trip...

Might be worth posting that too Arno's WHO'S ON BOARD thread

Sent from my Archos 50 Saphir using Forums mobile app

To Summit011604 (Paul):

Thanks for posting the pics of Silhouette’s Micahel’s Club. We have enjoyed MC on the Constellation on two sailings, and are looking forward to frequent visits during our upcoming Silhouette sailing. I am excited to see that it appears to be more spacious with an actual bar with bar stools, as opposed to the smaller bar area on Connie. (I expect we there are several areas on the S Class ships that are larger than on the M Class.)

I thought access to Michaels Club and Lumial Suites and Luminae was a benefit of Royal Suites and above? Or, is the distinctive Celebrity Suites and above? Are there any differences in benefits between Celebrity Suites and Royal Suites?

I thought access to Michaels Club and Lumial Suites and Luminae was a benefit of Royal Suites and above? Or, is the distinctive Celebrity Suites and above? Are there any differences in benefits between Celebrity Suites and Royal Suites?

ALL suites,even sky suites,have access to Lumianae and Mihael's club

Royal suite gives you free access to specialty restaurants;Celebrity does NOT

All suites have access to Luminae and Michael’s Club. Additional perks for RS and PH include in suite bar set up, laundry, free speciality dining. RS and PH also receive a call from the shoreside concierge pre cruise, it seems very hit and miss if CS guests receive this.

To Summit011604 (Paul):

Thanks for posting the pics of Silhouette’s Micahel’s Club. We have enjoyed MC on the Constellation on two sailings, and are looking forward to frequent visits during our upcoming Silhouette sailing. I am excited to see that it appears to be more spacious with an actual bar with bar stools, as opposed to the smaller bar area on Connie. (I expect we there are several areas on the S Class ships that are larger than on the M Class.)

Whilst it does have a good bar area I actually much prefer Michael's on the M-Class ships like Constellation. A much better room shape with the benefit of a door to the Promenade Deck.

Phil

b35c94d062ab035e3bbd3fd660d084e4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whilst it does have a good bar area I actually much prefer Michael's on the M-Class ships like Constellation. A much better room shape with the benefit of a door to the Promenade Deck.

Phil

Agree....

Phil

Agree too....pretty much think everyone would agree.....a much better space on M class...and on S the Silhouette and Reflection are nicer than the earlier 3 ships, with better, more comfortable seating and the row of coolers for sodas/waters etc is very nice too. But no matter what ship we enjoy Michaels.

All suites have access to Luminae and Michael’s Club. Additional perks for RS and PH include in suite bar set up, laundry, free speciality dining. RS and PH also receive a call from the shoreside concierge pre cruise, it seems very hit and miss if CS guests receive this.

No call yet for us. I had my TA ask them to call/email me. I got a generic message (not from our ship's concierge) saying if you want to talk to the shore side concierge I could call them and left me a number. We sail in less than 2 weeks in a PH. Don't assume you'll get a call! LOL

No call yet for us. I had my TA ask them to call/email me. I got a generic message (not from our ship's concierge) saying if you want to talk to the shore side concierge I could call them and left me a number. We sail in less than 2 weeks in a PH. Don't assume you'll get a call! LOL

Now Michael’s club and luminae for sky suite and above. And zenith guests.

Royal Suites and above also get a premium beverage package and unlimited internet. With the current promotions these lose some of their value unless you are on a cruise such as a TA without perks.

We've been called when in a Celebrity Suite. Sometimes the shore side concierge calls about 2 weeks before the cruise.

We prefer the layout of Michaels Club on the M class ships.

Agree too....pretty much think everyone would agree.....a much better space on M class...and on S the Silhouette and Reflection are nicer than the earlier 3 ships, with better, more comfortable seating and the row of coolers for sodas/waters etc is very nice too. But no matter what ship we enjoy Michaels.

The problem with Reflection is there are at least 2X the guests eligible for MC due to the conversion of ALL the Aqua Class Suites to Sky Suites !!!

Got the call the Friday before the Sunday (yesterday's) cruise from the Shore Side Concierge !!! Two days before the cruise !!!

Phil

MC on Silhouette does have a door to the deck ----but it's well hidden! We've used it once in a while. What we didn't like about the door to the deck on the Connie was that we had to step out into a smoking area. Not good.

The problem with Reflection is there are at least 2X the guests eligible for MC due to the conversion of ALL the Aqua Class Suites to Sky Suites !!!

It is correct that the Reflection design has more suites and thus the Luminae and MC are busier. I am not sure it is twice as many as you suggest, but I do not have the actual number.

However the Aqua Class Suites have always have always included the benefits of Sky Suites. There were a few additional benefits unique to Aqua Class as well.

Got the call the Friday before the Sunday (yesterday's) cruise from the Shore Side Concierge !!! Two days before the cruise !!!

I’m afraid I had to chase, got the call a few days beforehand, but they hadn’t done what I asked them to do (which wasn’t a lot!). Once on the ship the MC couldn’t have been more helpful, but the Shoreside Concierge service? Not impressed.

Phil

I’m afraid I had to chase, got the call a few days beforehand, but they hadn’t done what I asked them to do (which wasn’t a lot!). Once on the ship the MC couldn’t have been more helpful, but the Shoreside Concierge service? Not impressed.

Phil

Just to give you opposite view: Received call well ahead of Cruise,and today received confirmation of several specialty dinner reservations (3 weeks before cruise). Same positive experience in prior trips.

Just to give you opposite view: Received call well ahead of Cruise,and today received confirmation of several specialty dinner reservations (3 weeks before cruise). Same positive experience in prior trips.

Were you in a suite? I wasn’t. Perhaps that’s it and there is a two tier system in place. Or I was just unlucky.

Phil