Superbowl Sunday !

ccsix

GO EAGLES! The Patriots have a long history of cheating. When we had the Rams in St. Louis they sent a mole to film our practices before the Super Bowl in 2002. Since they cheated and had all of our plays, they won.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My Pats also cheat by having the best QB & best head coach.

Life is good in Patriots Nation.

I won't be watching the game. The NFL turned down an ad from veterans groups that asked the players to stand for the national anthem.

See the game in Philly? The Star Spangled Banner was sung beautifully by a member of the Navy and the field was covered by a flag held by various service members. All the players and coaches on both sidelines were standing. Thanks to all of those who have served to protect our rights to peacefully protest. I'll be watching the game, but probably skipping the halftime festivities.

GO EAGLES! The Patriots have a long history of cheating. When we had the Rams in St. Louis they sent a mole to film our practices before the Super Bowl in 2002. Since they cheated and had all of our plays, they won.

when the Pats lost twice vs the Giants the Pats fans didn't cry cheaters. ...just say'in

when the Pats lost twice vs the Giants the Pats fans didn't cry cheaters. ...just say'in

No they had problem relaying the plays from the stands.

Just remember that EAGLES lost to cheating from the Pats 2004 Super Bowl. Just say in..

No they had problem relaying the plays from the stands.

Just remember that EAGLES lost to cheating from the Pats 2004 Super Bowl. Just say in..

or was it a slow moving QB who was overwhelmed by the pressure and watched the clock click by? ....and just how did the Pats cheat?

You know Carole2313, you sound a lot like Peyton Manning & the Colts. The Pats always had their locker room bugged so they had to talk in the halls. So to prove it they had their IT security team electronically sweep the room for listening devises to catch them at it...... Funny thing tho, they NEVER found any. ....Could it be that the Pats are just better? Could that be it?

..... OR! maybe the RUSSIANS did it?

See the game in Philly? The Star Spangled Banner was sung beautifully by a member of the Navy and the field was covered by a flag held by various service members. All the players and coaches on both sidelines were standing. Thanks to all of those who have served to protect our rights to peacefully protest. I'll be watching the game, but probably skipping the halftime festivities.

Nearly every team has had at least one player take a knee and insult our flag, veterans and our country.

You know Carole2313, you sound a lot like Peyton Manning & the Colts. The Pats always had their locker room bugged so they had to talk in the halls. So to prove it they had their IT security team electronically sweep the room for listening devises to catch them at it...... Funny thing tho, they NEVER found any. ....Could it be that the Pats are just better? Could that be it?

..... OR! maybe the RUSSIANS did it?

If the Pats are just better than other teams, why do they have to cheat all the time?

• 1 year later...
On 1/23/2018 at 4:04 PM, keesar said:

When and where did the Patriots beat the Eagles in the last time they met in the Superbowl?

Oh, in 2005 in Jacksonville.

guess where I was for that Game ?

14 minutes ago, NoWhiners said:

why did you resurrect this thread from 18 months ago? :classic_unsure:

Oh, stop whining! 😀

Somebody has to test that the search function is working. Tomorrow, it's your turn.

Edited by DirtyDawg

not a pats fan but it's actually quite hilarious ....six rings but they cheat

enjoy this amazing accomplishment in free agency because it may never be repeated by one QB again.

2 minutes ago, Nymich said:

not a pats fan but it's actually quite hilarious ....six rings but they cheat

enjoy this amazing accomplishment in free agency because it may never be repeated by one QB again.

Not a Pats fan also but the deflate gate game they won by about 30 points, like the air pressure in the ball had anything to do with that, probably just dealing with a lot of jealousy when people say that.