Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

It's not ideal, but it's the only option. Make everyone change and save them (RCI IT) the headaches of trying to check old usernames against new ones, if that makes sense?

I hope this helps everyone!

It is not the only way and has the severe disadvantage of being unable to migrate family groups using a single email contact to the new system. Essentially every member of the family has to use a separate email address, young children included.

It is not the only way and has the severe disadvantage of being unable to migrate family groups using a single email contact to the new system. Essentially every member of the family has to use a separate email address, young children included.

I know that every family member should have a C&A number, but what benefits are there to having a login for everyone? I've only created one account for myself and had no issues booking the two cruises my wife and I have taken. If she's curious about our cruise details or wants to look at the possible excursions, she just logs into my account.

That’s what I did. 0 and then the 6 digit number. It pulled it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you do That? When I try to locate a cruise it gives me six blocks to put numbers into. I can't put in 7 numbers.

How do you do That? When I try to locate a cruise it gives me six blocks to put numbers into. I can't put in 7 numbers.

All my cruise line reservation numbers have been 7 digits. I did get one a few years back with only 6 digits.

not new to cruising, but have first cruise with RCI coming up. Beginning to regret giving them a chance.

What is the deal with the updated website? Do they have a history of doing stuff like this?

"We are aware of issues and are currently trying to remedy the situation. We have no eta for when bugs will be fixed" This is the answer they give when you ask about the website problems. Then they blame the missing info on the customer.

Why would a company this size not have an IT department capable of designing a working website before making it live? I hope the ships are managed and operated better than the website/customer service.

I agree with you that the updated website needs much work. I noticed they did add an option to "pay the remaining balance". I had guessed that this would be the next addition to the site.

My cruise is not until June, 2019, so I have enough time to wait for them to add the options to the site that it used to have.

At least now when I click on cruise planner, it loads it. I am no longer asked to enter my name, booking number, etc. The Cruise Planner page no longer shows the Countdown to cruise. I always enjoyed seeing how many days to go. I hope it appears somewhere.

I wonder who decided to roll out the updated site before it was ready. Is anyone running the IT department?

Has anyone been able to figure out how to see the details of a booking? When I open mine, I see the reservation, but not the details (i.e. how much I paid, when final payment is due, etc.). When I go into it, I only have the option to pay it off. As it one year out, I'm not willing to do that yet.

That did work for me and I was able to add the only cruise that I was unable to pull over. I typed "0" and then the 6 reservations numbers.

I was lucky enough to be able to add the remaining future cruises that didn't show up. All my past cruise history is correct, but my point total is wrong. My level is correct at Diamond Plus, but 18 points are missing. I called C&A who were seeing the correct point total in their records and told me to be patient. They said the site was still being worked on. The representative told me that they were able to see a preview of how the site will look when done. I asked what was on it and he said that there was an area for cruise details, check-in, and also a C&A area to update cruise and gift preferences. Hopefully IT will be able to get this up and working correctly soon. The representative, of course, could not offer any estimated time frame for this to actually occur.

This was the first thing I tried and it continually gives me the error "We're unable to find your reservation using this number or name."

I emailed the special help desk email and should hear back tomorrow or Thursday.

Should have 7 boxes (see attached)

Yes, you are right. Seven boxes and seven numbers in the reservation and the system cannot find the reservation using either my name or the reservation number. The reservation is intact when I go in through the back door. This cruise is coming up in April. Doesn't it make sense that thy would link up cruises soon that are coming up in the near future?

This was the first thing I tried and it continually gives me the error "We're unable to find your reservation using this number or name."

I emailed the special help desk email and should hear back tomorrow or Thursday.

Exactly what is happening to me.

Has anyone been able to figure out how to see the details of a booking? When I open mine, I see the reservation, but not the details (i.e. how much I paid, when final payment is due, etc.). When I go into it, I only have the option to pay it off. As it one year out, I'm not willing to do that yet.

That should be on your invoice from your TA -- at least mine is.

Yes, you are right. Seven boxes and seven numbers in the reservation and the system cannot find the reservation using either my name or the reservation number. The reservation is intact when I go in through the back door. This cruise is coming up in April. Doesn't it make sense that thy would link up cruises soon that are coming up in the near future?

Same except mine is in May. Everything is ship-shape going through the backdoor, but it would make me feel better to know it's intact going forward. I have friends who are sailing for the first time and they are already upset about all of the IT glitches and errors long before this update.

Obviously when they designed this new website, they only allowed for 7 digit res#s. They really should do away with them and make it standard.

I made a cabin change on one of my current reservations yesterday. The agent sent me an updated confirmation. They have also been redone and have a new look -- what used to be 4 pages of information is now reduced to one. There are five boxes now with the following headers: Cruise Vacation Overview, Cruise Fare, Deposit and Final Payment Schedule, Cancellation Schedule, and Cruise Itinerary.

FWIW

That should be on your invoice from your TA -- at least mine is.

Kiwigal had a fair question.

For those that book online themselves, the items previously showed on the RCCL website (including payments). These are missing from the current website.

My reservation migrated over showing just the (correct) final payment balance. Where I could previously see the amount of payments applied to the cruise, with this change the payments line item is not displayed.

Hope they plan to implement it.

I agree with you that the updated website needs much work. I noticed they did add an option to "pay the remaining balance". I had guessed that this would be the next addition to the site.

My cruise is not until June, 2019, so I have enough time to wait for them to add the options to the site that it used to have.

At least now when I click on cruise planner, it loads it. I am no longer asked to enter my name, booking number, etc. The Cruise Planner page no longer shows the Countdown to cruise. I always enjoyed seeing how many days to go. I hope it appears somewhere.

I wonder who decided to roll out the updated site before it was ready. Is anyone running the IT department?

There is a countdown to cruise button on the website. You just can't reach the page.

I made a cabin change on one of my current reservations yesterday. The agent sent me an updated confirmation. They have also been redone and have a new look -- what used to be 4 pages of information is now reduced to one. There are five boxes now with the following headers: Cruise Vacation Overview, Cruise Fare, Deposit and Final Payment Schedule, Cancellation Schedule, and Cruise Itinerary.

FWIW

and what IS missing from those new forms is in iten section - does not indicate if docked or tender, as they used to... I have already brought it to someone’s attention.

-Cheryl

(enjoy the new stateroom)

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. :eek:

Well I just tried to check in for my cruise and my new dashboard doesn't have ANY of the prior documentation that I had painstakingly created. In fact, when I click on the check-in page, that page is "not available." What???

After holding for a total of 40 minutes across two call attempts, I finally reached an agent. I'm guessing this system failure is generating a few calls. The agent said they were having a few "issues" with the new website. But not to worry. When it gets fixed the new dashboard is going to be really good and easy.

So far it's been nothing but severely frustrating and maddening.

Not sure if you see the option in upper left part of screen , with the cruise confirmation & down arrow, click on that arrow & preview, your invoice should load, at least mine did.

If this is what you mean ?

Expand Signature

countdown.pl?image=santorini2&name=KiwiGal117&date=8-25-2016&text=&ship=Harmony%20of%20the%20Seas

Think I messed up this message, but this was a reply to KIWIGAL 117.

Not sure if you see the option in upper left part of screen , with the cruise confirmation & down arrow, click on that arrow & preview, your invoice should load, at least mine did.

If this is what you mean ?