Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

can someone please tell me if there is someway to get to the section of your reservation where you can make changes like dining time, adding insurance, prepaid gratuities, online check in, etc. like on the old site? I have looked till I am blue in the face and cannot find links to this.

Also if web site questions on here are being moved and these questions have been answered can someone please direct me there?

Thank You

Just logged into my account again on RCI, because I like torturing myself, and I find that my upcoming cruise is now linked to my account! All my past cruises are listed. Now all they have to do is get my cruise points straight.

I phoned CS yesterday to fix an issue with an existing reservation that had been migrated to the new site.

The woman I dealt with said to expect another large “data dump” late Saturday night-early Sunday morning.

When pressed, she couldn’t say for sure if this would be the end of the “update” and return to normalcy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That should be on your invoice from your TA -- at least mine is.

I booked directly with RCI on the website, not through a TA. I know I could call, but given how long people seem to be sitting on hold, I'll wait a while. I just think they should not be taking vital information away. For one thing, it makes it hard to determine whether prices have dropped.

This may be somewhere so I apologize if I missed it but does anyone know where to find your amenity preferences as well as your preferences such as automatic upgrade or not? Is there a place to view your past cruises? I was able to log on the new website and it doesn't show much. I did have to add two cruises that were not there. Thanks

Just logged into my account again on RCI, because I like torturing myself, and I find that my upcoming cruise is now linked to my account! All my past cruises are listed. Now all they have to do is get my cruise points straight.

My six digit res# cruise is now showing up as well! I can't wait to go home and click the cruise planner link to see if everything still shows up. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Same situation for me.

Anyone in the UK still having problems logging in? I am still getting the message “ we are unable to complete you request......” Is it because I have both a RCCL and Celebrity account?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

i can see there is a link to my cruise docs now (49 days out) but it still will not accept my c&a number. is anyone else having this problem? i am so frustrated. i continue to hope this is not a reflection of the service i will receive onboard.

i can see there is a link to my cruise docs now (49 days out) but it still will not accept my c&a number. is anyone else having this problem? i am so frustrated. i continue to hope this is not a reflection of the service i will receive onboard.

Why do you think service on board would in any way be connected to website issues?

I understand people's frustrations, but many of the posters need to RELAX.

When I've needed help or quick answers from Royal, I've had good luck with Twitter.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

Why do you think service on board would in any way be connected to website issues?

I understand people's frustrations, but many of the posters need to RELAX.

When I've needed help or quick answers from Royal, I've had good luck with Twitter.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

Give me an "R". Give me a "C". Give me an "I". Who do we love? . . . "Royal Caribbean". Who can do no wrong? . . . umm, hmm . . .

Telling upset people to :"RELAX" is a sure way to generate the opposite reaction. It is insulting and suggests the upset have no reason to be.

It is a pretty sad statement of the situation forcing customers to use third party internet sites to get updates and communications. No even a link on the company's web site.

Well, it has been nearly four weeks and I still cannot sign in directly into the Royal Caribbean web site. I have been able to get in via some of the addresses I have seen here, but when are these folks going to fix this? I have a cruise in 2 months. Wonder if it will be fixed before then? I did get my booking confirmation yesterday for the cruise I booked the same day the website went kaflooy. It took them three weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums