Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Anyone in the UK still having problems logging in? I am still getting the message “ we are unable to complete you request......” Is it because I have both a RCCL and Celebrity account?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am in the UK and although I can login and find my current booking the system it will not accept my Crown & Anchor or Captains Club numbers. Have spoken to RCI who confirm that my loyalty status is linked to my booking so that I will get benefits onboard. Sounds as though they have a way to go in sorting out the new software.

David

Our recent Navigator cruise on March 2nd is now showing as a past cruise but the 9 points have not yet been added to my total. Anyone able to update personal preferences, such as cabin upgrade preferences on the new site? My guess is that the site is still evolving.:rolleyes::confused:

Sal, same happened with our March 2nd Navigator cruise. It shows in the past cruises section with the correct points, but the points haven't been added into our total points. I did call, and was told the same line... "IT is working on it". I received the same answer when I asked where the cruise details were and the area for cruise preferences and C&A choices was located. They told me it wouldn't be much longer.:D

On the main page, instead of clicking log in, click on "Already Booked". There you will see "On Line Check In". Click on that.

I just went onto

Manage my Booking.

Online check in,

Put in surname,

7 digit booking reference no.

Date of cruise.

It then took me to the online check in.

After i completed and printed our set sale passes i clicked onto cruise personaliser and did our dining reservations.

No. All the cruises are listed but the points from the last cruise on Allure are not added in. The total is correct on the old site.

Thanks, at least it seems to be improving. I've not had the guts to log in since I read about the problems here.

Our recent Navigator cruise on March 2nd is now showing as a past cruise but the 9 points have not yet been added to my total. Anyone able to update personal preferences, such as cabin upgrade preferences on the new site? My guess is that the site is still evolving.:rolleyes::confused:

Same with my Navigator March 2nd.

Does show the 9 points if you log in on the old site.

Can not change anything on my profile including preferences.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Anyone having web site issues with RCI? Logged in today (first time in a few months) to find everything was different. A lot of detail like the itinerary seem to be missing. We have a couple of bookings coming up and the site sees the booking but offers no detail. When I try cruise planner it wants me to enter all the booking info again. Not the first time over the years we have had similar issues. Just curious...

Since they recently changed the Web site many are having issues being able to view their bookings. The best way to view your bookings, etc is to click the Tab at the top, marked Already Booked. Put in your Last Name, Booking #, date of sail & ship and this will take you directly to your booking/'s Until they get everything updated and transferred over we will be seeing these pages to refill out your information. Mine has been telling me I have no C&A yet am D. You don't even need to log in to do your Online Check in, just click the Already Booked Tab.

I am not sure if this issue has already been posted by someone else on this thread but the issue I am having is that my first Royal cruise from 1992 is no longer showing (which I had to submit proof for in the past). Only my points for it show but not the cruise itself (which in the previous system was given the generic date of 1970.) I called and was told that they are working on showing cruises that were taken prior to the Crown and Anchor Society. The person on the line told me it wasn't that big of a deal since my points show. But I really didn't buy that as I have had other issues with the website.

Anyone having web site issues with RCI? Logged in today (first time in a few months) to find everything was different. A lot of detail like the itinerary seem to be missing. We have a couple of bookings coming up and the site sees the booking but offers no detail. When I try cruise planner it wants me to enter all the booking info again. Not the first time over the years we have had similar issues. Just curious...

Yes, we all have. For better and worse welcome to the new Royal website. All your answers are in this thread...

I am not sure if this issue has already been posted by someone else on this thread but the issue I am having is that my first Royal cruise from 1992 is no longer showing (which I had to submit proof for in the past). Only my points for it show but not the cruise itself (which in the previous system was given the generic date of 1970.) I called and was told that they are working on showing cruises that were taken prior to the Crown and Anchor Society. The person on the line told me it wasn't that big of a deal since my points show. But I really didn't buy that as I have had other issues with the website.

Yes, have a similar issue. Our very first cruise with Royal is nowhere to be found. I emailed and was told it does not show because it was manually entered (??), but our point total is correct. Not sure what was manually entered or where because I do not have the booking number to manually add it to my cruise history. I'm not totally convinced on the points, but unfortunately I did not keep close tabs on exactly how many points we had prior to this website catastrophe.

I just went onto

Manage my Booking.

Online check in,

Put in surname,

7 digit booking reference no.

Date of cruise.

It then took me to the online check in.

After i completed and printed our set sale passes i clicked onto cruise personaliser and did our dining reservations.

Did all that 10 minutes ago, told me to try later. The cruise is in 4 weeks. How much later?

Yes, have a similar issue. Our very first cruise with Royal is nowhere to be found. I emailed and was told it does not show because it was manually entered (??), but our point total is correct. Not sure what was manually entered or where because I do not have the booking number to manually add it to my cruise history. I'm not totally convinced on the points, but unfortunately I did not keep close tabs on exactly how many points we had prior to this website catastrophe.

I talked to one person who said others have reported the issue as well. I then talked to a supervisor who said they are looking into fixing the issue but had no idea when (or if) it would be corrected.